what if jesus really did assend into the sky....

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Jul 9, 2012.

1. nah not calling you names just grading your thinking on the curve.

So? what about it ?

WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG :D THINKER?

#51     Jul 9, 2012
  2. On the subject of the universe I asked ‘How does this all work?’
    It replied “There is only one rule……absolutely nothing!”

It continued, “You see, it’s not about the stimulus of human vision, It’s about the revolution and evolution of one’s mind.”

-------------------
    crazy fascinating....

:D :D :D

#52     Jul 9, 2012
  3. WOW

Read this !!!

This is totally hardcore insane.

Awesome.

There are really some freaky people out there.

Unbelievable.

This guy is my new hero.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.shroomery.org/4175/40-Dried-Grams

MAGICK used by a Master.
    Even Aleister Crowley looks bad against him.

#53     Jul 9, 2012
  4. do i burn in hell forever and forever and forever?

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless. (Leo Tolstoy)

#54     Jul 9, 2012
  5. +1
    :)

#55     Jul 9, 2012
  6. Why are you asking me numb nuts?
    I'm specifically asking you what if you are wrong?

Can't think that far ahead, eh?

#56     Jul 9, 2012
  7. What if you are wrong, eh?

#57     Jul 10, 2012
  8. Well, if Jesus really did ascend up into the sky, about now he's feeling warmer. Unless he's in the stratosphere, where temps are lower due to the blanketing effect of the CO2 preventing heat from rising into it.

The ironic thing is that, while he was drinking wine and eating bread he was also farting. Farts are high in methane which is a potent greenhouse gas. Maybe this is what ascended.

So yes, Jesus helped cause global warming.

#58     Jul 10, 2012
  9. The Rabbis that turned Jesus in, and watched him get nailed against a cross in a savage way, surely do not believe the speed thing. If they could get the son of god killed in public and in such a brutal manner and nothing happened to them, what do you think they would think of the son of god if they thought of themselves as humans?

#59     Jul 10, 2012
  10. I agree with you that the current bible has to be at least partially written by mere mortals who did not know much. I always remind myself of the stories in the old bible that also do not make any damn sense. It says that Solomon was the greatest king who ever lived, yet the pharoes left the Pyramids and there is no trace of shlomo's supposed achievements in this world except those imagined in books.

#60     Jul 10, 2012