what if jesus really did assend into the sky....

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I will show you god,

take 5gram dried magic mushroom

and you will see...........

but there is no god......

But it will open your eyes, if you are ready for it and dont burn your brain.

Everything is energy, we are energy, there is no begin of everything, it always was there and will be, time only exists for us being who can die.

We are spirits in bodys, just like everything else.
    Get a near death experience or a out of body experience and you will understand a little bit.

The truth is that we are surrounded by spirits.
    And doesnt matter what you do in your life, good or bad, after dead, everything will be fine, when we come home, there is just love - that experience is what most people call "god".

I have seen much, i know what i am talking about.
    Its my experiences and they are real for me, just like god is real for other people.

And there is no hell, no devil.
    Evil exists only in ourselfs, exactly like in animals, we are animals, the same construction basics parameter.

Religion is a illness of humanity, the only thing it has created over all this thousands of years, is dead, torture and pain, while the owner of the religion have gone richer and powerfuler - to keep their high live standard up.

Fuck Religion, Fuck the Church, Fuck the pope, Fuck allah, fuch buddhism, fuck hinduism, fuck Siencetology, fuck all this shit - were a group of people tell other people what they have to do - to think - to live like, under the threat of force and violence.

They are all sick in their heads.

I dont see any hope for humanity.

I am on the wrong planet.

Fuck you fucking haters.

Get some love into your hears, then we could all live happily together.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

The problem is that too many people do not think on their own, they only can make bla bla bla, of what others say what shall be allowed.

Just ask yourself, what would you believe, if there were no religions, or if you would have grown up alone in the nature,
    if you would be the only human on earth, not knowing anything of any kind of religion.
    Sure you would ask yourself, whats going on, with all this life, why and for what i am here ???
    Why do i have to die ???
    Why do i have to feel pain ???

Thats the main questions, what all this is about ???

#21     Jul 9, 2012
  2. I went to Berkeley. Tried it all. I mean everything. Never saw God. Though I did have extremely blurry vision for a week once.

#22     Jul 9, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Atheists have a lot of trouble with spelling and grammar. Reading and writing is not as easy at it looks. :)

#23     Jul 9, 2012
  4. Because there is no god, but there is a other side and other beings, spirits, dead people, call it what you want.

The universe is beautiful and pain is a part of it.
    And i hate it for the pain thing.

But after all, life is only about experience, doesnt matter good or bad.

Just experience.

I tell you why i did so many Mushroom Trips in my young life, because i wanted to know....

i wanted to understand, why there is all this pain and hate between humans and aswell animals.........

And why i am here, what have i to do with all this shit.

I never wanted to be born on this fucking planet.

The only answer i found, is
    that everything will be allright after death and that i have to live my life and gather all my experiences together, they said i have a mission, every human and animal have a mission.

Yes, there is a plan, a system, but there is no god.
    Because there is no god needed for it.
    Alone the idea of a god, is stupid and only man made nonsense.

But i know only three ways to reach the other side, or lighten the shadows to look a little bit inside:

1) doing hallucinations drugs, what really kick you out in space, like Magic Mushrooms, LSD or Ahayusca - what is basically all the same, it just open the doors of perception of the outer world and your inner world.

2) Near death experience, where you will leave your body, mostly happen by accidents, or in the hospital while surgerys.

3) Out of body experiences, the same like 2), but can be reached with hallucinogen drugs, or some people happen its during sleeping.
    Also some people claim they found a method do make it by will.

I tried to make it without drugs, but i cant, i am to afraid i guess, to let off.

On Mushrooms, my out of body experiences always happened without my will, it just kicked me out of my body.
    First time, i was very frightened and after i have realized whats going on, i got afraid and right then i was back in my body.

The other times, i was prepared and could travel a little bit.

But the hallucinations you can see, are really impressive,
    i am not talking about moving colours and patterns, i am talking about some feelings and insights into yourself, answers of questions you are looking for a long time, as well meeting some strange beings and accept them how they are.

Strong trips are not funny, but they give you "real" knowledge of the "real" universe. All the old native people knew that, the old cultures. They did not need a god, but they knew about the spirits and energy in everything.

And while saying that everything is energy, you could say, god is this energy, everything is created and exists within this, but that does not hit the point of the main questions.

#24     Jul 9, 2012
  5. #25     Jul 9, 2012
  6. jem

jem

in addition to who tuned the Tuner vs who tuned the particle.

The science behind your question is flawed.

who created the Creator... may be a non sequitor (pun intended) outside our big bang... maybe things outside our universe just exist with no creation date.

#26     Jul 9, 2012
  7. stu

stu

If the "god particle" doesn't need a creator, then there's simply no need for a creator.
    If a creator doesn't need a creator, it's just another description for no need of a creator, without even establishing the need for one in the first place.

#27     Jul 9, 2012
  8. #28     Jul 9, 2012
  9. You are right.

Imagine, what would be, if there have never be a begin of the universe, no big bang.

This big bang can only be a energy change from another universe.

One universe dies, = Big Bang, and the next begins, expanding and expanding until its reached its extremes, blow up and all begins from start.

But all the beings on it exist in another dimension and just do gather experiences in the materialistic universes that are born - grow and die.

Try to think outside the box.:)

#29     Jul 9, 2012
  10. #30     Jul 9, 2012