What If In America.........?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Canada has 250,000 immigrants coming in there every year, and many are Africans, people from the Caribbean, India and Asia. Therefore they do not have a policy to keep out non-whites, but I can see why they would want to prevent the bad-eggs from slipping in, and to kick out the criminal element. I agree with them. Send home the criminals, and those that live on welfare and will not hold a job.

#71     Oct 1, 2006
  2. Are you kidding? Nik is utterly non-responsive to posts whose topic he can't digest. At least ZZzz attempts to engage me in debate. Nik simply froths (and, amusingly, in the same breath does so while accusing me of it). He's a hack.

#72     Oct 1, 2006
  3. What, you think they don't say it (or think it)? Lol. More like 95% of whites.

#73     Oct 1, 2006
  4. The Japanese were not expelled. They were interned. Tough decision, but I think it was the correct one.

#74     Oct 1, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

American blacks have been told 24/7 by community and political "leaders" that whitey is to blame for black crime, poverty, poor educational standards, lack of black NFL head coaches, ect.

Millions of white kids have posters of Michael Jordan on their walls and 50 Cent on their I-Pods. Few black youth reciprocate by talking up Dirk Nowitzki or grooving to Avril Lavigne.

#75     Oct 1, 2006
  6. Well, at least Avril seems to have one black supporter:
    http://www.avrillavigne.com/photos/index.jsp#
    click on NYLON mag in the link. she is riding Usher piggy-back.

#76     Oct 1, 2006
  7. Lol, it's all quite unbelievable. No wonder blacks commit a higher number of hate crimes against whites than vice versa - in absolute numbers, not just per capita; which means blacks are many many more times likely to attack whites for racial reasons than whites are blacks. It's even more amazing considering the reluctance of authorities to classify black on white crime as 'hate crime'; a black can freely admit that he killed a white because he hates whites and yet police will still obfuscate, saying that that 'doesn't necessarily mean it was a hate crime' and the media will scratch their heads and claim 'no sense' can be made of such statements. (In contrast, virtually the only thing required to classify white on black crime as 'hate' is that it be white on black.)

#77     Oct 3, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

It's only news if it's a man biting a dog.....

#78     Oct 3, 2006
  9. Was it also "correct" to seize their businesses and homes and sell them for pennies on the dollar?

Little known fact: Do you know what was the most highly decorated combat unit in WWII? The 442nd Regiment, composed of JAPANESE-AMERICANS.

#79     Oct 3, 2006
  10. Hi Dan

So, have you got a date for grad yet?

Is she black? Brown? Red? Yellow? Green? Orange?

No? She's white?

Ah, that must make you feel all warm inside.

(Takes a Rolaids).

Have you ever seen 'The Boys from Brazil', Dan? A good movie, you should check it out. You could download it and then use a Mac to edit out the end. You kids know all about that tech stuff.

By the way, too bad there isn't a 'check grammar' button. This latest post of yours contains another weird bastardization of the English language. Your 'writing' would never cut it with Nabokov, for whom commas were 'a point of honour'. I swear to God, I'm convinced that all your White Supremacist Rhetoric is a front, and that you're really a disgruntled dark skinned man.

#80     Oct 4, 2006