What If In America.........?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Sep 23, 2006.

1. So I take it that means no?

Member of the ET Anti-Troll Brigade

iustus ignarus troll

#41     Sep 25, 2006
  2. You really are stupid.

#42     Sep 25, 2006

3. Yup, you're getting the creature all worked up again.
    Push a little harder, and I think he'll even call you a "gook" again. :p

#43     Sep 25, 2006
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

tradernik and zzzzz...reminds me of max401 and you know who...:D

#44     Sep 26, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Hey bro!

As much as it pains me to say this:In trollworld, tradernot has muZZZlim beat. Easily. muZZZlim has some core values. Crap values, granted. Delusional, anti-American values. But values none the less. I've never heard muZZZlim be morally ambiguous about killing. Commendable. I say kill 'em all and let God sort them out.......

#45     Sep 26, 2006
  6. That's ridiculous, Pabst. I understand that you disagree with Nik a lot, but good grief, to even say he is a troll, let alone a bigger troll than the resident trophy-holder, is just assinine.

If you think it is commendable to have values one sticks to, then you must think highly of Hitler.....oops, didn't you already say that? My bad...

Iustus ignarus troll

#46     Sep 26, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

:D

Don't you also favor a Leader who "stay's the course" and doesn't bend to the mercurial whims of the electorate? We both know true leaders don't follow but rather lead popular opinion. If you think about it, a popular politician is the ultimate trend trader. He's spots a movement early, perceives it's ideology as "the future" and rides it to power. I dig those historical instances.

muZZZlim is that kind of visionary. Oops.....wrong universe.....

BTW: Is it you and nick being gobblygooks that bonds you? :p

#47     Sep 26, 2006
  8. Oh okay, Pabst, I see now that you were just being sarcastic! :)

You didn't really mean that Nik is a troll - let alone a bigger troll - than your chat room buddy, did you?

And of course, although you may "dig" Hitler's ability to stay the course, you certainly don't mean that the results of his staying the course are "commendable," do you?

What's a gobbledygook? Please define this as I've been seeing it posted so much recently....

Iustus ignarus troll

#48     Sep 26, 2006
  9. Typed that way, the word just means 'incomprehensible nonsense'. However, LoZZZer likes to bold the last 4 letters, implying a racial slur.

#49     Sep 26, 2006
  10. I see...thanks, RM.

So, Pabst, in addition to the questions I asked earlier, were you implying a racial slur towards Nik and I?

Iustus ignarus troll

#50     Sep 26, 2006