What If In America.........?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Good point... after all, it worked with you.

And by the way, Z... are you drinking again? The reason I ask is because of this sentence, found above

I read this sentence a few times and I couldn't figure out what in the hell you are trying to say.

This sentence is unfortunate because there are only two possible explanations for it

1. You haven't got a clue what it means to be Jewish, or

2. You're a filthy, lying drunk.

I know that (2) has already been shown, but I just figured that after getting hammered into the ground by so many guys on these boards, and having your credibility ripped to shreds to the point that the only content you post is in response to the mocking you choose to endure, you would be more careful. But then there is a certain type of dementia associated with long term alcoholism, isn't there.

#31     Sep 24, 2006
  2. The troll's inability to adapt is one of its greatest weaknesses. There is no better example of the basic tactics of this piece of crap than what follows. It shows the personal attacks, followed by the evasion. Check this exchange out, especially the third quote.
    Ummmm....errrr... huh?

First, Z attempts to extract the word Jew out of this

A grandiose, drug addicted, Russian teenage slut loving Jew.

and then claim that he was making a statement of fact, that is, that RM is a Jew.

Let us set aside for the moment the fact that he engages in pure ad hominem and then attempts to extract one word out of the a.h. attack and cite it as his statement - this is intellectual dishonesty in its purest form.

He then ignores the point of RM's response, that is, that since RM is known by the troll to be a non-practicing Jew, the troll must be making a reference to RM's ethnicity. Witness the drunken troll's response, shown above.

As I have mentioned, it is problematic in the sense that it is a dog's breakfast, semantically speaking. We understand, sort of, what Z is trying to spit out. And what he is trying to spit out seems to be pure evasion. He is attempting (but failing) to say that ...

that....

lol, the fact is, the more I read this sentence, the more I realize that there is now way to say what it is that he was trying to get across here. Suffice it to say that it has nothing to do with the point that RM brought up.

By making a (false) distinction between Jews who are Jewish by virtue of their practice of Judaism and Jews who are Jewish by 'some other form', Z reveals that he has no idea what Judaism is.

At least this puts all his pro-Islamofascist statements on these boards in context

Member of the ET Anti-Troll Brigade

iustus ignarus troll

#32     Sep 24, 2006
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Bill Maher had a good observation on the subject, goes something like this:

"Bush polarized the issue so much by saying: "You are either with us or with the terrorist" and Muslims look at themselves and they say: Well, we are not with you..."

#33     Sep 24, 2006
  4. Exactly where did I speak non fact?

All I have done is repost what RM has said about himself.

If that is a slur, blame him for slurring himself.

Doh!

You guys are so silly.

Telling me I have no idea what Judaism is.

Oy "Mary Mother Of God" Vey

Jew  /dʒu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[joo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
    2. a person whose religion is Judaism.

Even a double digit IQ ET member like yourself could figure out that one could be born a Jew, i.e. of Jewish parents, and raised Catholic. Even though Catholic by practice, he would still be a Jew by birth if his parents were Jew by defintion of #1.

RM is a Jew according to his posts, who has indicated that he doesn't practice Judaism. That would make him a Jew. So even if he took up Judaism for the first time, or again, he would still be a Jew. What doesn't change is that he is a Jew by birth (at least that is what he has suggested).

Now, there are some people who say they were born "Catholic" simply because they were born into a Catholic family, but their heritage of Catholicism is not the same as Jew is defined by heritage.

So, factually speaking, assuming RM was speaking fact, he is:

A grandiose, drug addicted, Russian teenage slut loving Jew.

Doh!

I really think you should look into your problem of thinking the factual discription of RM is some kind of slur.

You wouldn't be anti semitic, wood Jew, I mean, would you?

#34     Sep 25, 2006
  5. lol... it's so easy to get you all in a lather :)

by the way, Z, the contraction of 'you are' is 'you're', not 'your'. And don't tell us that's a typo, Z-bop.

Your friend, Nik

iustus ignarus troll

#35     Sep 25, 2006
  6. Ah, I see. Ok, I'll tell you what, Einstein. Anytime you want to compare audited Wechsler or Stanford-Binet results (or the results of any instrument you care to mention) I would be more than happy to prove that I'm your intellectual superior. I have already shown that I'm your moral superior, and if I had a chance to find you in the(most likely degraded) flesh, it would prove that I'm your physical superior.

Three strikes and you would be out!!

Maybe we could say something like this - the loser agrees to stop posting on ET.

The challenge is right there in front of you - we can get a neutral third party to adjudicate.

How about it, Mr. Big Talking zEvader?

:) :)

iustus ignarus troll

#36     Sep 25, 2006
  7. Einstein was a Jew.

You are a dumbass, no matter how you look at it.

All you have shown is how far you can push your noggin up your own rectum.

As far as your "challenge" all I can say is:

What a loozer you are...

p.s. You are such a lonely stalker that you needed to respond twice to the same post just to try and get a rise. What a pathetic loozer yall is.

#37     Sep 25, 2006
  8. lol... it's so easy to get you all in a lather :) I am willing to bet that there is no one on this site that can get you all in a tizzy faster than I. And all I do is quote from your posts and point out the fallacies.

So, I'll take it this means you're chickening out?

C'mon Z, this is your chance to prove to everyone how bright you are. My challenge stands. You called me someone with a 'double digit IQ'. I challenge you to a test to see which one of us scores higher on any recognized measuring instrument. Loser agrees to quit posting on ET.

What do you say?

iustus ignarus troll

#38     Sep 25, 2006
  9. by the way... HUH???? What in the hell is this supposed to mean? Einstein is probably the most famous Jew of the 20th century.

Man, you're meds are interacting with the alcohol, Z. Please be careful. I despise you but we need you here as a warning to others.

iustus ignarus troll

#39     Sep 25, 2006
  10. So Einstein was a Jew. RM is a Jew.

Your problem?

Just plain stupidity...

#40     Sep 25, 2006