What if I told you, you are giving 8 million a day to a bad golddigger wife

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DollarBondsCL, Mar 11, 2012.

1. what part of we are in unpayable debt is difficult for you to understand.

Israel cost us trillion over the decades if you count war machines, and wars we fought for them in ME

#21     Mar 11, 2012
  2. First of all...that land already belonged to Israel. Israel gave it to the palestinians to try to make peace, but the palestinians agreed for peace and didnt hold up their end of the bargain, so that means the contract is null & void and the land should go back to Israel. Israel has a ton of patience with palestinians and even gives them millions of dollars of aid for medicine & food every year.

What does palestine to in return? They exploit the medical care and use it to carry out terror attacks. More than 20 attacks since 2005.

And I do know the bible...God did not rise up the enemies of the Jews because they became war-like. He rose up their enemies when they stopped believing in him, ignoring his commandments and putting up asherah poles and worshipping cows and stuff.

And how do you get that I am sacrificing 300 million people? You think the aid to Israel is the straw that breaks the camels back?

We spend more money giving our prisoners exercise equipment, TVs and reading material, than we give to Israel. so think about that.

#22     Mar 11, 2012
  3. You can thank Obama, the muslim supporter, for crossing the line and officially putting us into the "Unpayable debt" category.

#23     Mar 11, 2012

4. Brilliant bit of satire there. Made me laugh. :)

#24     Mar 11, 2012
  5. No,you can thank Bush for that.It was Bush who turned a 200 billion dollar budget surplus into a 1.2 trillion dollar budget deficit

#25     Mar 12, 2012

6. What do you expect from someone who actually agrees with that bit of satire from grandlux. Just stunning supidity.

#26     Mar 12, 2012
  7. The surplus was a result of reagan & bush sr. policies that took several years to come to fruitition. Most of the housing crisis was Clintons fault. It was Clinton that pushed the home ownership strategy starting in 1994. There was 100 distinct actions in that strategy...here are few...lets see what you think.

Action 11: Removing Barriers to Mortgage Financing for Starter Homes
    Action 29: Alternative Approaches to Homebuying Transactions
    Action 35: Home Mortgage Loan-to-Value Flexibility
    Action 36: Subsidies to Reduce Downpayment and Mortgage Costs
    Action 44: Flexible Mortgage Underwriting Criteria
    Action 45: Public-Private Leveraging for Affordable Home Financing

So basically it all started with your savior Clinton who saved us a few bucks during his presidency only to cost taxpayers 10 trillion dollars over the next 12 years.

But just wait...you think thats bad? Its going to be so much worse with what Obama has done. The ramifications of his actions are going to hit the next 2 presidents very hard. I almost dont want a Republican to be president in 2012 because I dont think anyone can fix what he has done and the idiot population will blame the new president when America collapses which likely will be a republican.

Just like with the housing crisis...I never hear anyone mention clinton & housing because he was president so long ago, but really, it was mostly his fault.

#27     Mar 12, 2012
  8. You must be talking about a different Reagan/Bush.The Reagan /Bush Presidents had record breaking deficits and tripled the national debt.

While I've seen righteis trying to give Newt credit for Clinton's budget surplus this is the first time I've heard a rightie trying to give credit to Reagan/Bush which is beyond ridiculous

#28     Mar 12, 2012
  9. The ramifications of Bush 2 actions are going to hit the next 10 presidents very hard.Bushs unfunded tax cuts,Unfunded wars and the medical bills for the wounded soldiers for the rest of their lives,unfunded medicare drug program for the aging population and the interest to pay those bills are going to hit future presidents budgets very hard :(

#29     Mar 12, 2012
  10. Again that is wrong but since you skipped over this fact I'll repeat it.

It was Bush who turned a 200 billion dollar budget surplus into a 1.2 trillion dollar budget deficit

#30     Mar 12, 2012