What if Bush did what Obama is doing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 22, 2010.

1. I felt terribly betrayed by Bush. Bait and switch is right. His whole life it turns out as been bait and switch. I'm not a Democrat and never have been so watching him become one was painful. And the hypocrisy of those who continued to support him just because he had an (R) by name was disgusting and unforgivable.

I used to be a Republican but no more. They left me I didn't leave them.

And I would gladly support a legitimate third party if they all weren't such goddamn loons.

#11     Mar 24, 2010
  2. TGregg

TGregg

And don't for a minute think McCain would have been anything but more of the same. Which is why he is looked upon with such disfavor by the right.

Except he might not have gone gonzo on health care. But everybody knows he'd be a big government big spender and trying to get amnesty for illegals.

All this explains why so many are careful to say things like "I'm a conservative" rather than "I"m a republican."

#12     Mar 24, 2010
  3. Well take this as a hint then: You're a fricken loon you leftist joke.

Nobody gives a crap what "you think you are".

#13     Mar 24, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Well said, Dr. Vodka is nothing more than an internet troll who by the looks of it had too much to drink tonight before posting on this thread, he keeps going around on here saying he supposedly is not a democrat, yet he decides to support Obama, because he thinks Bush spent to much. LOL, now thats comedy!

Dr. zhivodka is obviously very confused and angry human being. :)

#14     Mar 24, 2010
  5. Quite clever redneck. Sometimes you surprise me with your wit.

#15     Mar 24, 2010
  6. Actually it's patently obvious you are witless.

#16     Mar 24, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL another gem from the supposedly disenfranchised republican, who already resorts to labeling right wingers as rednecks, even though he was supposedly one at one point. Once again Dr. Vodka proves he is very confused.

#17     Mar 24, 2010
  8. Fucking yawn. Dude show me something already.

#18     Mar 24, 2010
  9. Oh wait I forgot to go postal or call the aclu just because some idiot called me a "redneck".

Dang I got to get this minority extortion grievances thing down like the tards do.

#19     Mar 24, 2010
  10. Bush did worse. He got over 5,000 kids killed for his fathers vendetta.

#20     Mar 24, 2010