What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProfLogic, Jun 28, 2010.

Should Illegal Aliens Vacate America?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Well stated!

#31     Jun 29, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, but the minimum wage law is bad, right? It inteferes with the natural working of the market...

#32     Jun 29, 2010
  3. Yannis

Yannis

Speaking Of Immigrants

I'm an immigrant to the US and very proud of that. I entered the country on a TWA flight, at the ripe young age of 18 months, many years ago. From what I understand, my papers were in order from the American Embassy in the old country. So, the Immigration officials took my picture and sent my parents a small green card a few weeks later, I still have it. The whole thing was legal and clean. I love this country, it's my country.

Now I see millions of people disregarding our laws and breaking in every way they can. I feel for their plight, but where will this end? Do we have room for a billion or so illegal imigrants? Do we want people who would not hesitate to break the law to get what they want?

We have to take our borders back. Then establish a reasonable plan for immigration, treat existing illegals and new prospects fairly, and go at it. Imo, it's the only way that makes sense.

#33     Jun 29, 2010

4. Want to put a stop to illegal immigration across our southern border? Station a few thousand snipers on our side and kill a few thousand illegals as they step across the line.

Many other countries would not hesitate to do exactly that.

The ONLY reason our southern border is not protected and sealed is because both political parties want to secure the Hispanic vote.

Can you imagine? Felonies are being commiteed regularly across the Arizona border.... endangering the lives and property of AMERICAN CITIZENS... and the excuse for not defending our country is because, "we want the Mexicans to vote for us (our party)"? Are you kidding? Just how low can American politicos sink?? The Mexicans must think, "American politicos are soooo... stupid and greedy, the American taxpayer DESERVES to be exploited and abused"...

Makes me SICK! Kick them politician bastards in the balls!! Vote ALL Democrap incumbents OUT in November!! (I'm not so sure about the non-Democrats... hard to tell who your allies are when everybody lies... but the Democraps MUST GO.. BEFORE THEY DESTROY AMERICA!)

:mad:

#34     Jun 29, 2010
  5. Bravo, well stated.

#35     Jun 29, 2010
  6. Typical marxist tactic, defer to irrelevant topic. You guys need some new tricks. The contents of your current bag are very outdated, much like your ideology.

Your drug induced reasoning from the 60s will die with your generation, good riddance.

#36     Jun 29, 2010
  7. rew

rew

When I was a child you couldn't find an illegal immigrant within 50 miles. But every lawn got mowed. People who didn't want to do it themselves hired a local teenager. The few landscaping companies hired actual citizens.

#37     Jun 29, 2010
  8. Exactly . . .

#38     Jun 29, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely GD right!

#39     Jun 29, 2010
  10. Can you at least make an exception for undocumented hot young Eastern European sluts? Our nation needs more of those.

#40     Jun 30, 2010