What I think the truth behind the corona virus boogeyman story

Discussion in 'Options' started by ggelitetrader000, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's this.....

Think I know what the scam is, the easiest answer is..................

Scare people, fill there heads with 24/7 media of people dying and ill, over exaggerate the numbers hugely and make no attempt to correct, while not lying just terminology which most don't get, then when it's all over and only 1% of expected deaths happen, then our leaders will be gods and we'll bow down and lick there asses :(

Getting played, Ass Lube will be required, but might not be available as not an essential item :(

#31     Mar 27, 2020
    misterkel and ggelitetrader000 like this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You do realize you can easily unplug from the 24/7 media ?

:D

Simply, if you truly believe the media isn't giving you the truth...why keep watching it ???

It can not be possibly good for your mental health and can cause someone like you too much anxiety, stress and possibly depression.

I watch the media reports for Europe and Canada. Thus, I may be watching different media resources in comparison to you.

wrbtrader

#32     Mar 27, 2020
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Errrrrr.......

It's not my mental health I'm worried about in this shit show, yeah I've had a look and been on facearse to see what the stupid ( your a stupid hint hint ) think, obviously I'm not believing a minute of it, but got to work out what the scam is to get infront of it.

Go on Facebook, everyone is scared, everyone 20-50years old is certain if they get they'll die or was, know there seeing more and more like the PM in the UK get it and not die and there starting to catch on, more and more posting real info and no being instantly, OMG your going to kill us all just inside just stay inside.

Every other post is, STAY INSIDE, JUST STAY INSIDE or you'll kill us all, FFS!!

Can I buy a Mc Donalds, or go to the gym ?? hell no, all because the muppets want to be worshipped for once, rather than hated by all :(

#33     Mar 27, 2020
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Well...I don't use Facebook nor read it.

In contrast, I do read Twitter Europe (France) and Canada (Québec) news. Yet, I have talked to friends that use facebook...they are not scared. Yet, I can control that narrative via only following those that I trust.

Gym issue not important to me considering most of my workouts are at home in a home gym.

I hear the stay inside along with them saying its OK to go for a walk around the block but don't do it as a group. In contrast, I'm in an area where there's an "order' that anyone crossing the border must self isolate for a minimum of 14 days.

That order came ONLY after the Prime Minister saw videos of people entering Canada and then going straight to grocery stores. Yeah, people was documenting it...it showed that for every 100 returning people to Canada...42 were going straight to the grocery store...closes one on the other side of the border.

Also, I've seen videos here about New York as the new Epic Center that correlate with the statistics by the health organizations to something like almost 50% of the cases are from New York.

In fact, I prefer to watch videos about the Pandemic instead of reading text only.

I've seen dozens of videos of many hospitals in Europe struggling. People severely ill and lying on blankets in the hallways, lying across chairs pulled together, doctors/nurses struggling to treat patients while the doctors/nurses have no medical gloves and no medical masks...scary videos to see on top of the outdoor morgues.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    #34     Mar 27, 2020
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Lets pretend this coronavirus is a scam. :rolleyes:

By the time you figure out how the WHO and global governments scammed you...it'll be over before you can do anything about it nor will you be able to determine if the next Pandemic is a scam too.

Heck, at the end of 2020...maybe the only person to have died was a young person. :rolleyes:

wrbtrader

#35     Mar 27, 2020
    ges likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's obvious, few others Black Cat posting meme's, 5% is based on nobody else having the virus other than those tested.

i know of loads who've got it so trust me that's not the case.

NHS App, to track the spread, that's suggesting 10% have had it so far, but atleast 50% maybe even 80% don't show symptom's, which takes up to 20% to 50% have it range.

There was a BBC report, Overlap but got pulled, 90% of the people dying would of died this year anyway so it's going to make very little difference to the end of year death figure.

#36     Mar 27, 2020
  7. Totally agree - there's some agenda here that has f-all to do with 'corona virus' and everything to do with ...?

New Draconian laws, begged for by the people
    Stress testing the system in case of a genuine pandemic
    Crash the economy after getting massively short - cool off the jets.
    Make people fear each other so they won't group together against the gubmint.
    ???other

#37     Mar 28, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.
  8. Remember the protests in Hong Kong? Right - all BEFORE the CV. None after. Problem solved - temporarily.

#38     Mar 28, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Can't make good money in a slow upward market, needs some crazy I guess.

Our rights gone, to save us from future virus's, guess Terrorists turned into a bit of nothing, so they need a new enemy to get people scared.

#39     Mar 28, 2020
  10. +1 - Also, this common enemy can't be defended philosophically. "hey, maybe CV is actually just misunderstood and we should share our common humanity with it!"

#40     Mar 28, 2020