What I think the truth behind the corona virus boogeyman story

Discussion in 'Options' started by ggelitetrader000, Mar 26, 2020.

1. tsfx

tsfx

I'm afraid the next leg up is gonna be through lower dollar and/or higher rates. So that the real stock market growth is through devaluation. It's fine for those who earn and spend in dollars, bad for everyone else.

The fact how many people actually waited for this "discount" and the general idea that money printing is the cure for all and forever still makes me convinced that we're gonna sees the ultimate flash crash down the road some day in the future. When ? Even god doesn't know the answer to that.

We're going to see balance between stock and bond "P/E's" that's for sure. But betting that it's the stocks that need to balance ? Well, i guess we'll have to see.

#21     Mar 26, 2020
  2. tsfx

tsfx

Nah, that's not logical. The development of 5G on the other hand...

#22     Mar 26, 2020
  3. dozu888

dozu888

nah.... don't you see this is a game of chicken and the CBs have 'lost'.... for lack of better term.

every time there is some crisis the CBs just print like mad... ECB just went QE infinity as well.

you need to look a little deeper... who are in control of this country and all the countries for that matter.

the ruling class, the connected network of the haves... in order to stay in the ruling class they will not let soup lines and riots to happen, and therefore the logical solution is to flood and keep the game going.

here we have morons who say the market needs to 'correct itself'.

that's utter BS because there is no benefit for anybody.. certainly not for the have-nots who will have to line up in the soup line, but also for the ruling class.... if people go line up in the soup line that means they are not producing in the factories and offices..

the workforce needs to work, to generate value, for themselves, and for the shareholders.... that's why after 2008 there will be no more problem going forward.... crisis may happen, but once you flood, the lubricant gets into the economic machine, the slaves go back to the offices and factories to produce goods and services and they get salary to enjoy their little lives and the share holders keep getting the dividends then all is happy.

why the vote in the senate is 96-0, because it's in the common benefit of the ruling class.... can you not see?

so you ask do we have any losers here? yes whenever you flood it's only a transfer of wealth. money does come out of thin air but real wealth, real goods and services do not.... so while some are getting the free money some are getting screwed.

that's why warren saying - long bond buyers are extremely stupid... and I am with him... the wealth transfer is from the fixed income side to the asset owner side.... sure bonds have been going up, but they can't go negative infinity... at some point the price will flatten and then all the money has nowhere to go but to assets... stocks, RE, commodities perhaps.

that's the game.

that's what the game is all about.

inflation or not does it really matter? not really... they real key is to keep the productivity going and

#23     Mar 26, 2020
    tsfx likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

History facts show that there's been many times in wars that leaders gas their own people (a minority group) to see the effects on that group in their population that they view as "inferior" prior to doing the same against others they're at war with.

Simply, history facts shows it makes perfect sense to release it in an area or on those in their own country that they feel they can quickly get under control including controlling the propaganda coming out of that area.

Terrorist groups have done the same too. Thus, its not isolated to some crazy leader of a country.

I really do not see "bio warfare" any different if weaponized considering most military have special units that train in nuclear, biological, chemical warfare.

Regardless, you do not need a crazy leader to approve of such. You only need a few rogue players involved.

wrbtrader

Chimera

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    #24     Mar 26, 2020
    Pekelo likes this.
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

Still this rally will kill all your 3x short ETFs even if it goes down again later.

#25     Mar 26, 2020
    ironchef and murray t turtle like this.
  6. %%
    LOL+ good thing they have 2X...……………………………………………………………………..
    SDOW is till above 200 dma, good thing I was not in that 3 X yesterday.

#26     Mar 26, 2020
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure. Still I don't see this as a Chinese predetermined attack. Could this be an accident where the virus got out of control? Yes. My money is still on another country starting this in China.(as long as we are assuming planned attack and not eating bats)

China didn't have the economic need to fuck with America. They depend on the US orders for their slave labor. Their US treasury bonds going to be worthless if the dollar gets inflated sky high. So again, no economic interest against the US or anybody. They as a society are also very young (average age) so they don't have yet the need to screw their elderly population. And who wants to be blamed that they couldn't control an eventually world wide epidemic???

Russia on the other hand...

#27     Mar 26, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S

They did. But still holding out. Added many 3x longs....lots of MIDU and DFEN and TNA etc. Sold off some longs today and buying back 3x short ETFs all day today. . Heavy in TECS now.

#28     Mar 26, 2020
    noddyboy likes this.
  9. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

S2007S's ETF Discount Warehouse

#29     Mar 26, 2020
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Let me guess, @dozu888 needs support since he often sounded like the lone ranger here.

#30     Mar 26, 2020