What I Learned From Sitting In The Trading Room With Steve Cohen

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Daal

Daal

2. dozu888

dozu888

just a bunch of stats from the public domain... the problem for most people is they are too nervous to buy, now that the bull market looks 'so old'.

Pekelo likes this.
  3. ehsmama

ehsmama

Why is it Old.. The new Bull Markets started in Feb of this Year..

jys78 and murray t turtle like this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

well, when people are scared, they look for reasons not to buy.

5. padutrader

padutrader

bull markets thrive on pessimism/dis belief and die, when the sellers stop selling.

so if no buying is taking place for what ever reasons......the bull will charge on

6. treeman

treeman

It started in 2016.

7. treeman

treeman

Good article. I don’t agree with them on yields, but i feel most people get that part wrong (Good chance I’m wrong too). I see inflation as good for the economy (consumers flush with cash). Rates will have to rise, but the markets will too. I’m certainly positioned that way. My relative analyses confirm this.

8. sle

sle

9. ironchef

ironchef

Why?

10. rvince99

rvince99

We've been in a bull market since the scene at the watering hole of Kubrick's 2001. Man's progress is ever-upward, in fits and starts. I look back at what were great BUYING opportunities, that only appeared so in the rearview mirror. July, 1987 was a GREAT buying opportunity. All of 2007 was a GREAT buying opportunity. There are no bad days to be a buyer.

#10     Sep 1, 2018
    sle likes this.