What I bought last week and today (Sunday)...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Cabin111, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Cabin111

Cabin111

I bought IPH Limited today (IPH.AX)...And Australian company....500 shares. Here is their Yahoo Finance description.

IPH Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides intellectual property (IP) services and products worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Intellectual Property Services Australia & New Zealand, Intellectual Property Services Asia, and Adjacent Businesses. It offers IP services related to the provision of filing, prosecution, enforcement, and management of patents, designs, trademarks, and other IP; and develops autonomous timekeeping software under the subscription license model. The company also provides patent attorney, lawyers, support, and data analysis services. It serves Fortune Global 500 companies, multinationals, public sector research organizations, SMEs, and professional services firms. IPH Limited was founded in 1887 and is based in Sydney, Australia.

You can't have enough lawyers I say!! Good dividend and income. I hope to hold onto it for years. Cost was $32. in fees at Fidelity. This stock was in the top ten of RGT, so it was on my radar. An American depository really doesn't trade here in the US for this company...Last trade was October.

The other trade was Conagra (CAG) in my Roth IRA...Did a covered call on it for income.

Just me...