What have I been telling you?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by 1flyfisher, Nov 20, 2007.

1. What have I been telling you knuckle heads For the last few months?

SHORT the F'n HOUSING SECTOR!
    and Buy the weakness/// sell the strength.
    Trade these up down sideways.

CFC DOWN another 14% today.
    KBH Down 10% today
    LEN DOWN 12% today
    PHM DOWN 14% today
    SPF DOWN 17% today
    FNM DOWN 25% today
    FRE DOWN 30% today
    ALL in addition to previous slides.

Like taking candy from a baby.

:D

2. Now if we could just get the overall markets dow nas to rally 200 pts tomorrow we could get a nice short covering rally to trade.

3. WOW I didn't figure it was the bottom for these, but that most of the easy money was made.

Still more downside I suppose -

:D :D :D :D

4. S2007S

S2007S

flyfisher i have been yelling short on this sector since I started posting here in August of 2006.

:D

5. The thing is you just never know where stocks prices end up and how far they can fall. I have seen over the years stocks cut to pieces. A stock like CFC that ran down from $40 to $10 can still get cut in half from $10 to $5. You just never know. I'm not saying it will hit $5......but then again maybe it just might????????
    Don't fight the tape.

6. keep in mind though that people still need houses. When enough shorts get sucked into these stocks they will surge.

7. Sold CFC 2000@$10.78 bought 2000@$8.44
    Similar positions/moves/profits in 7 others in the sector.

Up $25 K + today intra day trading the housing sector.

Time to go turkey shopping.
    Have fun kids!

Happy Trades!

8. I trade both the short AND the long side(short covering rallies and any market led upside moves) intraday on the housing sector.

Happy Trades!

9. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

1fly - u got it right trade both sides

10. 11Blade

11Blade

NO. people need a place to live, if they cant afford a mortgage and downpayment.. they rent... thats life.

right now supply is much greater than demand in the housing market, this wont work its way out for quite some time.

#10     Nov 20, 2007