What has the GOP come to?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 4, 2012.

Has the GOP lost its course?

1. Yes. It needs to move to the center

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. No, although I prefer the original intent of the Tea Party.

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. I don't know.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. I don't care.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. I haven't waded through this thread but this has to qualify as one of the stupidest posts of the year.

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or if you actually believe this crap. If the latter, I really feel sorry for you that you can be this uninformed and ignorant.

#41     Nov 5, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You do know who a large portion of those bible pounders are in the south don't ya? Southern Baptists. And you do know that they are a large majority black right? And you do know they are democrats right? I'm just checking because it sounds like you are talking out of your ass and I wanted to correct that.

#42     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Yeah, no kidding. Move back to NJ or wherever. Really, southerners are hospitable by nature but we have about had it with people who move down south from some northern liberal hell hole and immediately start telling us what is wrong with everything.

#43     Nov 5, 2012
  4. So right.

The left is consumed by bitterness, hate, envy and misplaced delusions of their own moral supriority.

#44     Nov 5, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

"A new poll reveals the majority of registered Republican voters believe that demonic possession is a real phenomenon."

#45     Nov 5, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

And a majority of registered democrats think NY will be completely underwater in the next 10 years due to rising sea levels. What else do ya got?

#46     Nov 5, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Are you that guy from deliverance the hillbillies made squeal like a pig? :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yj4LnfkdJDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#47     Nov 5, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hoodooman. Meets ignore.

#48     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Wrong. THIS is why the country is so divided:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6ZHMsivjr04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#49     Nov 5, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

"Completely"? "10 years"?

#50     Nov 5, 2012