What has the GOP come to?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 4, 2012.

Has the GOP lost its course?

1. Yes. It needs to move to the center

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. No, although I prefer the original intent of the Tea Party.

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. I don't know.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. I don't care.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. I live in the south and base upon my experience those social conservatives who aren't bigots are so few they could hardly help the republicans.

#21     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's an asine statement. Seriously. You are the reason, not social conservatives, for why this country is so divided. For when you make statements like that, there is no room for a conversation to even begin.

#22     Nov 4, 2012
  3. I agree, and I am anti-abortion. Who really is For abortion? No one of course.

But to the question, the GOP has gone to wherever it thinks it can get some power, regardless of what they say, or to whom. Winning at any cost, which may be ok in a weird political sense, but to what extremes? They stand for little that Real Republicans used to stand for. Give me Ike or even Reagan compared this group of whackos.

#23     Nov 4, 2012
  4. Then take your nasty ass elsewhere.

#24     Nov 4, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#25     Nov 4, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Agree. What about the hoards in the center? The drifter retards who couldn't tell you where Alaska is on the map or what they had for breakfast? To me, it makes no difference. The statist zealots on the "left" or "right" and the morons in the center. Everyone is so out to lunch and out of touch with what really matters, it's beyond repair, imho.

#26     Nov 5, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Very good point. It's the banker/fortune 100 scum running the show. But that's complicated.

#27     Nov 5, 2012
  8. Load of bilge.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Odumbo and the parasite Left all on their own.

The last time I voted "for" the candidate of my choice was Ron Paul. This time I'm voting against Odumbo. And from the looks of things, I'll be voting "against the Leftist parasites" for the rest of my days... unless, of course, the Right puts up a candidate like Hitler.. who manages to get elected.

THEN, I might vote against him... that is, if he's worse than the guy from the Left.

#28     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please forward it to your neighborhood.

#29     Nov 5, 2012
  10. MAV et al:That's an asine statement. Seriously. You are the reason, not social conservatives, for why this country is so divided. For when you make statements like that, there is no room for a conversation to even begin.
    -------------------

You guys sound like you are getting kind of desperate.

I've got stories to tell about living in the south that would curl your hair but they would be wasted on you.

regard

#30     Nov 5, 2012