What has the GOP come to?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 4, 2012.

Has the GOP lost its course?

1. Yes. It needs to move to the center

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. No, although I prefer the original intent of the Tea Party.

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. I don't know.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. I don't care.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. nitro

nitro

On beging republican in 2012

"To be a Republican nowadays you have to believe concurrently that:

1. Jesus loves you, but shares your deep hatred of homosexuals, gay marriage, gun control advocates, conservationists, animal rights activists, and Barack Obama."

2 etc..."

http://www.nationofchange.org/being-republican-2012-1351774843

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I despise gun control advocates, and everything Ocommunist stands for!

3. Good post nitro. If I forwarded it in my neighborhood, they would lynch me.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

The people who believe this shit that this is the modern day GOP ARE the problem. This hat is getting so old. Most people in this country are purple, not blue or red. The left paints this picture to be as unattractive as possible to divide this nation. Not sure why you fell for it Nitro.

5. it's because the republicans can't win with just fiscal conservatives. There are probably only about 30% of us in the country.

So they had to join forces with the social conservatives.

6. You know you've created god in your own image when it turns out he hates all the same people you do."-Anne Lamott

7. achilles28

achilles28

Most of the Left (and Right) are idiots. Morons. America is circling the toilet.

8. That's funny I always questioned the legitimacy of muhammad as my religious leaders appeared to endorse.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sure, but most Americans are NOT left and right. The average American can't name the VP of the US or their own governor. That's why it's so silly trying to create these images of what the left or right is in this country. MSNBC draws you a picture of the right and Fox News draws you a picture of the left. The stupid ones are the ones who believe those pictures.

10. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Very true. This election has been so exhausting. If I say something against Obama, even my family and friends immediately say I watch too much Fox News. I swear to fucking god I have never seen Fox News.

I think after tuesday I'm done discussing politics with friends and family. Most people I know don't care enough.

#10     Nov 4, 2012