What Has Stoney Done For You?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 9, 2010.

1. he doesn't get much notice because he deludes himself into thinking he is necessary

Many people journal on ET quietly on without the attitude problems.

#41     Sep 18, 2010

2. Stoney doesn't know what a chart is!!!!! :)

He's got all the lingo about Technical Analysis down cold but its all purely for party and dinner talk to impress his Hedge Fund friends.

Stoney is in a bullmarket in #stocks only - he's like a hunter with a big cock who runs into a crowd of women with a hard-on. He chases all but catches none.

Fundamental analysts are all the same - same father, same shit, different day. And oh I forgot, they'll promote a dropping stock all the way down to zero as a strong buy.

circular motion with the right hand emphasized.

Other than all this Stoney is a very nice fellow. Hope he lives a long time. :) :) :D :D

#42     Sep 19, 2010

3. Everybody else fcks with my name, so why shouldn't you? :)

I know you meant it, you rascal. :) :D

Its worse than the Boy named Sue!!!! :D

#43     Sep 19, 2010

4. This new stock you gave me, CAVM. Have you lost your mind?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#44     Sep 19, 2010
  5. Stoney is like a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. :)

RE: your stock, CAVM

refer to chart in previous post ....

Study the drop from the July 26 top. It has a clear 5 sub-waves. This is telling me that larger trend has reversed and is now DOWN.

But let's put this Elliottwave stuff aside and go strictly with basic conventional TA ....

study the volume - note the low volume rise on the current rally after a large volume drop to the immediate left? The rally has less volume than the drop - in an uptrend? Bad sign, but in its favor, the dow Jones has been doing the same thing and all experts are saying "its not important" - to them I say, SMD. :)

CAVM has just hit the 61.8% retracement level. Important to watch its behaviour here. This is an important resistance level.

The 200-day m.a. was broken and then surpassed.

If CAVM falls below it again, sell, sell, sell.

If the trendlines shown, break, sell, sell, sell.

Knowing you asshole fundamental guys, you'll probably buy all the way down to zero. :D :D :D

#45     Sep 19, 2010
  6. I have a hard time with the fundamental stuff, which is why Stoney's analysis is interesting. I'm a bit thick on that kind of stuff and always found it hard to grasp.

As for attitude, he comes across pretty laid-back (though I guess that is all relative). Those of us who know little always try to keep an open mind... (Hell, I thought the market would drop last week.)

As for CAVM, it may still have some umpf left in it. The problem I have always had is subjectively being able to tell exactly when it's umpf has deserted it.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8916/cavm.png

#46     Sep 19, 2010
  7. This guy is the coolest poster on this site.
    db, you keep this up, I'll have to put you on ignore. I don't want to have to step over your oversized charts to get to this man's commentary.

#47     Sep 19, 2010

8. Trefoil, I don't give a fck what you do or when you do it. You've already been eliminated from my book as a person I could learn anything from. You can't trade but try to come off as a know it all by contesting calls from afar.

I know the type quite well.

Put me on Ignore now, clown.

#48     Sep 19, 2010
  9. A word of advice: the whole point here is to learn from each other.
    Tata.

#49     Sep 19, 2010

10. If that's the whole point, then you are in gross violation of your own stipulation.

You teach nothing, show nothing, do nothing, demonstrate nothing.

You give nothing.

What you do DO is invoke oneuppance by challenging others' CALLS - this type of stuff fools the HERD easily into concluding that you KNOW BETTER, but you try it with me, I'll have you in a technical choke hold in a jiffy, as right now.

If you want to be of some value, then come back into my thread on the Dow Jones and post your ACTUAL analysis in detail. Take a firm stand.

My belief that you or 99% of the pretenders here won't do this is because you know it would confirm you as 4th graders.

Prove me wrong. You're always welcome to SHOW ME but do it apples to apples, please.

As for your threats about IGNORE, I'd just love it if EVERYBODY here put me on Ignore. It would dispense with the liability of talking to and answering such stupid people. My threads would be so much easier for me to work with FOR ME.

Have a nice day. :)

#50     Sep 19, 2010