What Has Stoney Done For You?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Damn dude, it's only a message board. People on opposite ends of the trade is what makes the market work. Win some, lose some. You gonna' tell me you never went belly up on a trade?

#21     Sep 10, 2010
  2. hey guys in all seriousness I just checked in with the Hedge Fund who said to me there has been a " motivated " Large Seller in the name...

I'm always twisting these things up so the way I see that is when he's done stock spikes so I bought more back to 1000 shares.

As soon as I did that i thought damn I hope motivated isn't hedge speak for a fund closing and liquidating... you don't get that motivated over a sketchers downgrade.

Anyway....

Don't lose track of the buys FMCN & FNSR.

To all you older folks who are afraid to get involved in fast names buy FNSR.

Last time I spoke about waves and how they look bigger when you get down to the shore and actually have to jump in. I'm off to Fire island for a day or two.

let's talk Monday. ~stoney

#22     Sep 10, 2010

3. Moron! You're doing it again. You're too thick to unlearn your erroneous ways.

Hear this now, duffer :)

Downgrades and negative fundamental news and stuff happens BECAUSE OF AND WITHIN PRICE AS THE FORETELLER.

You've got your ear, nose and eyes stuck to the rectum for discernment and perspicuity, whereas I just watch the intake at the mouth (Price).

Do the same, dummy. Watch PRICE and PRICE only. Forget about your reams of nonsense.

p.s. hope you sorted out your medical condition. I was worried about you there for a while. The tip on hospitals abroad if you don't have insurance stateside - still open and you can draw on it anytime. Have a good one, amigo. :)

#23     Sep 10, 2010
  4. DB once again you already lost the bet. The trade was for 3 weeks and the stk made a new high after that you made money!

The fact that I am still in it has no baring on the matter I like to hold 3 months when I can.

The stock is very Beta and you know that at the time I told you I'd rather you pick a different name to bet against me. As it stands the chart said butterfly to you and the stock went down. We came back once already from $1 down, I suspect here we will do the same again. I don't see CROX staying down for long. LULU had good numbers today, I'll watch that stk to make sure it doesn't turn over. As long as niche retail is in play and shoe stocks are doing so well we are sticking with da Crox! :eek: ~si

#24     Sep 10, 2010
  5. You should stop listening to homeless bums who give out stock tips in return for your change.

#25     Sep 10, 2010
  6. Idiot. You could barely trade your $10 for someone else's $5, let alone do anything useful in the stock market. Your absence makes a lot of hearts grow happier.

#26     Sep 10, 2010

7. >>>> Damn dude, it's only a message board <<<<<

No it isn't. Its a University for traders. A tabernacle for us who saw the sign ELITEtrader and creamed in our pants, threw a massive party for friends and exclaimed, "I found it. I found the sacred shrine!"

All I've found here are green-eyed pussycats with caca bums.

That still don't change the fact that its a University. I wear gumboots.

>>>> You gonna' tell me you never went belly up on a trade? <<<<

never went bellyup on delivering instant medical attention to a patient at the first sign of distress - while simultaneously kicking all cunts who dabbled in precedures that easily kill, laden with historical proof - out the operating room; some even out the fckin window head first.

#27     Sep 12, 2010

8. adding friday's action to the chart for CROX

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#28     Sep 12, 2010
  9. refer to previous chart for these observations ...

firstly, the stock has had a great run for almost 2 years, actually since Nov 2008. One likely exit would have been 1 year later on Nov 6-09. Reentry in early 2010. Now, another exit.

If there is to be another Long entry it will come when this current correction is over. But what if its a fullblown reversal? Since preservation is goal #1, all stocks are treated as suspect as soon as they start acting screwy ...

first 1 trendline buckles, then breaks, then another trendline is taken out.

Look at the Macd histogram downside bars.

Now the hedgies are massaging Stoney's ears with all sorts of stories - but not one will point out that CROX now sits atop a major moving average shelf of support see prev. chart for the triumvirate support

#29     Sep 12, 2010
  10. what are the odds Stoney missed the stunning volume footprint of CROX? :) :D

just have a look at the fckin volume ... then look to the left of the chart to search for bigger volume bars :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#30     Sep 12, 2010