What happens when you reveal your true identity?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MainFramer, Jun 17, 2002.

1. darkhorse, then they'll say your a liar cuz everyone knows that 'daytrading adds volatility to the market.'

/sarcasm

speaking of volatility..wow, i just got diced into little pieces and fed to the sharks. (i thot i'd short wmt....)

#41     Jun 18, 2002

2. I've found that out, too. Most people who don't really know anything about trading, think a daytrader is someone who makes
    200 or so trades a day. That was the impression they got
    from reading the paper.

#42     Jun 18, 2002
  3. Atlantic

Atlantic

maybe tell them you are a modern pickpocket who got that edge and works - no - lurks - thru the internet - packing huge bunches of other peoples hard earned money in his deep evil pockets - and all this in the blink of an eye.

they gonna love u !

#43     Jun 18, 2002

4. i get it, the pigeonhole thing. kind of like when people hear the word 'christian' they automatically associate you with big haired televangelists and a fear of science.

taking unfounded assumptions and crushing them into dust is one of my favorite hobbies

#44     Jun 18, 2002
  5. What's that?...

#45     Jun 18, 2002
  6. darkhorse....bullseye. or like being Catholic and having everyone think you either molest or were molested.

#46     Jun 18, 2002
  7. have fun with the weird job thing: make stuff up.

tell them you salt crackers or breed mice or cut the sphincters out of chickens.

tell them you are a fudge packer.
    look pissed when they try to keep from laughing.

#47     Jun 18, 2002
  8. Atlantic

Atlantic

actually - even the guy at my tax office got no clue what it is - at least he should.

so i guess it's much better to tell people you buy and sell "things". even gunrunner and drug pusher answer like that.

#48     Jun 18, 2002
  9. Yea...or saying you're a Jew and everybody thinking all
    I care about is money.( come to think of it, that's all I do
    care about)...hehehe

#49     Jun 18, 2002

10. LOL...

#50     Jun 18, 2002