What happens when Obama voters have guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 14, 2009.

1. http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=73684&catid=2

Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.

Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel.

She didn't get what she came for. Instead, she says while she waited for her order, her friends started eating. That's when Samuel says she was told they couldn't eat from carryout trays inside the restaurant.

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you all got to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel. "That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel."

2. There are so many liberal, big gov types that have gone nuts and started shooting up places, they've actually given it a name.

Going postal.

And the really beautiful part is that it normally happens in gun free zones.

3. Not withstanding the travails of Yakeisha and Crystal at the affore mentioned Temple of Waffle......I would certainly wager that most converts, adherents and practitioners of the Neo-Marxism Redux, [of which, Mr. Obama is the current High Priest], at the "worker bee" level....understand [as the dogma demands] that weapons should be a priviledge for those who are tasked with the protection of the Political Class [and of course for the Political Class-members, just in case the praetorian's are remiss in their sworn duties], the police forces of the State [aka Holy Marxist Spirit] as to keep the "worker class" safe from the raucus rabble-rousing non-conformists and criminals, and of course, last but not least....the military forces, which have been re-tasked for protection of the modern Ideology of the United States Proletariat [ the Constitution being discarded as a relic of a by-gone era of a patriarchal ,white, christian depravity].

So, to render an answer regarding the OP's title "What happens when Obama voters have guns ", I would state emphatically.....

Nothing.....For all of the entitlement class and special protection class and special needs class, and even those folks who desire nothing more than an "All-Star" [apparently a grand helping of sausage, grits, toast, eggs and a waffle]...will know in their heart of hearts that the only people [ servents of the "people", heroes, really ]who should have weapons are those whose task [ i.e., paid functionary of the State, replete with medical insurance, paid vacations and retirement ] it is to protect the Yakeisha's and Crystal's of the New America.

[Note: spelling and grammatical structure left intenionally un-checked due too a severe lack of discipline this fine morning.}

4. that's right and we are calling these motherfuckers on it. They do not trust the Praetorians.

5. Move to a free State like Nevada. Obama carried this state.

And whaddya fucking know I still have my Concealed Carry Permit. I'm about to go lunch all strapped up. If my eggs aren't right someone is getting capped.

:D

6. Neveda is owned, lock,stock and barrel, by the unions....the third party of the leftist trinity....

As far as the right to carry, and exact judgement on a less than acceptable lunch [not a free lunch I assume, but this will be coming to a government owned restaurant soon !! Maybe, "Denny's" will be changed by unanimous acclamation to "Barry's"].....Savor this right, as I "sense" that after a couple more armed outbursts by white trash tea-baggers, complete with anti-government and anti-tax and anti-Obama placards [written curiously in perfect english and grammatical structure :D ], the right you hold so very dear, to carry a weapon, will be "modified" at the bequest of our dear leader, for our own safety and mental well being.

7. then, my friend it will be too late.:D

8. It is typical of ET threads to miss the essence of the topic:

Let's face it. If these two were McCain or Bush voters, they probably would both be dead. Because we all know that Republicans don't miss with the guns, well, except for Dick Cheney.