What happens when dumbasses get to vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 12, 2009.

1. Try looking up Wall Street contributions to Obama's campaign. Money talks, Bullshit walks.

#71     May 14, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

With the exception of THIS forum of course.

#72     May 14, 2009
  3. I think you said people voted for Obama to get entitlements and I don't see your source for that information.

S

#73     May 14, 2009
  4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P2egIBfe7U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P2egIBfe7U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#74     May 14, 2009
  5. This is still one of the lamest things the partisan right has come up with. Sure the Prez uses a teleprompter, rather well actually. So he chooses not to fumble through printed documents of prepared speeches like every other politician, so what? I've seen him also respond to to some rather tough questions, with solid, sensical answers.

I'm no big Obama fan, don't like the new wall street taxes, but if this is supposed to be some sort of derision, well, kind of juvenile.

c

#75     May 14, 2009
  6. He makes a good target for derision, juvenile or otherwise

#76     May 14, 2009
  7. The teleprompter thing like trying to shift the blame for torture from the people who did it to Pelosi shows how silly the GOP has become. Where are the policy arguments and positions taken by the right when they had people like Buckley, Newt, etc who actually had coherent thoughts.

If they think this will work, I encourage them to keep trying as it will shorten the reign of commander Rush, and the others who blather on faux news.

Seneca

#77     May 14, 2009