What happens when dumbasses get to vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 12, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No degree here yet, I started my first website and started to make what I thought was all the money in the world so I dropped out. Something I have regretted since.
    Five years ago I started to take classes again through Harvard Extention, and yes..it's just the extention school, but the quality of the education is excellent and I've managed to pull a 3.4gpa while working full time. I have to find time to do a few semesters in Boston so I can get the real degree, 19 credits to go.

I do cuss well don't I :) Made me laugh, so thank you.

Anyway I guess I did not live up to my "leaving ET". TraderZones must be right, since Tim's only making about $100,000 per month I obviously need the money :) Well, that and I missed talking politics with Thunder. I was starting to worry that the convervatives over here on ET needed a voice of reason to come back and help em out against all you commie pinko traitors :)

Brandon

#31     May 12, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

My own money is "sort of" where my mouth is in that I have not yet finished my degree. I'm obviously not even close to being on the 400 either though.

In terms of my own children I want what everyone else probably wants for their kids. For them to be happy and successful, and in our society unless you have an entrepreneurial bent then getting a degree is the fastest and most sure way of getting there. Obviously then that is what I hope for them. One of my most proud moments was when my daughter Alexis told me she was one of only two kids in her entire class who got perfect Fcat.

Brandon

#32     May 12, 2009
  3. Barak Obama said that since he was a community organizer he was ready to be President. Obama's claim is more laughable.

#33     May 12, 2009
  4. Were you home schooled by Glenn Beck?

#34     May 12, 2009
  5. No.

#35     May 12, 2009
  6. I see, the statists don't look at the entire population of a set as a whole. They look at the set, find the members of the population that be will troublesome to their cause, then remove them and claim victory.

These are the kind of people who watch their football team lose then say "Hey, if you took those two plays away, they would have won."

If Dell and Ellison are part of the set, then Dell and Ellison are part of the set. Why would you remove them?

#36     May 12, 2009
  7. Bush has degrees from Yale and Harvard. Where did you go?

#37     May 12, 2009
  8. Plus you can tell IQ by their politics. Obama voters must be dumbasses because how could a smart person vote for someone who has no history?

#38     May 12, 2009
  9. Most of the wealthy who voted for him did so they could be cut in on business deals. Examples are GE's Executives who are trying to get Cap and Trade business, Healthcare Records business or the GS guys who voted for him so he would funnel billions to them through AIG.

Wealthy trust babies who have no clue love Obama.

John

#39     May 12, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

you articulate like an 8 yr old or somebody who listens to country music.

#40     May 12, 2009