What happens if detroit cannot pay for its police etc..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, May 13, 2013.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Name a word that rhymes with Detroit:

Uh....

Corruption
    Shittown
    Somalia
    Ghetto

Sorry, just can't think of one.

#21     May 13, 2013
  2. Back in the day, there were plenty of fields in the burbs that grew soybeans, I guess they used them for dashboards...:cool:

#22     May 13, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Hemroit

#23     May 13, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Apparently there is soil there that has not been touched since the days when a man could "drive his arm down to the shoulder" into it. I can't see how the soil would be alive with a concrete cap on it for a century, but the mineral content should still be phenomenal.

#24     May 13, 2013
  5. Imo, one of the big problems is the whole city is a brownfield, too much liability to assume to rehab or re use any part of Detroit.

Probably every building that is salvageable or suitable for reuse won't meet code. In the grand scheme of things, we have outlawed Detroit.

You want people in Detroit, the starting point is a school system. There's money to invest or rebuild but you won't have anytakers because where are you going to send your kids to school?

Ha! Detroit was once known as the "Paris of the Midwest".

#25     May 13, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Now it's the North Korea of the Midwest without the nukes and army.

#26     May 13, 2013
  7. Exactly what I thought, strange how that works eh?

#27     May 13, 2013
  8. Now that's just stupid.

We need somebody with balls enough to NOT care when the fruits of retarded people, collectivists, and other scoundrels manifest themselves.

#28     May 13, 2013
  9. rcg

#29     May 13, 2013
  10. Robo-Cop will "save the day"! :eek: :p :D

#30     May 13, 2013