What Happened?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bone, Mar 21, 2003.

1. bone

bone

What happened to all of the amateur rocket scientists here on Elite calling an equity market top for the past two weeks? Puked yet? I'm only talking to the top pickers I've been laughing at as of late here on Elite.

I have a piece of holy grail advice for you. Whenever the market defies conventional wisdom, prevailing logic, and all manner of economic data, just GO WITH IT. Don't think meat, just throw the ball.

Feeling puzzled that the market is not behaving as you feel it should? Fade yourself.

Thank you for your liquidity. Best month I've had in YEARS. I should quit for the year.

Don't be so stupid.

Amateurs.

2. qdz2

qdz2

Yours is nothing. This is my best week for my past 21 years of trading career. I am truly rewarded for being as much patriotic as I can. Check my post all the way from THE begining. And, no, you are wrong, there is a reason to ask to keep your faith for the past 8 days. That is patriotism. And it never ends.

:p
    A GOP not an American.

3. bone

bone

QDZ:

God Bless you and God Bless the United States of America.

4. Remember the Gatorade commerical with Michael Jordan.

Sometimes I feel like he is me bo bo bombombom

like Bone, I wanna be like bone.

congrats bone, Have a great wekeend!

5. silk

silk

Bone, if you need a historic rally to make money in the market than maybe it is you that is the amature.

Pro's who are successful long term have great months all the time, without having to be handed a gift of volatility by Mr. mkt.

In any event, congrats on a good month.

6. bone

bone

Silk, if that were the case (re: an historic event required to make money), I'd be out of business a long time ago.

Thanks for the sincere and heartfelt congratulations.