What happened

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hoodooman, Jun 11, 2008.

1. I can log into ET, post comments and start thread but the email messages have stopped a couple of months ago. Can anyone straighten this out?

2. Joe

Joe

It must be a problem with your email account, ours works perfectly. Do you have an alternate email company besides msn.

3. C- kid

C- kid

u r a true pro, you don't engage in talk

only serve ET in legal technical manner

4. I notified ET about this before and then I started getting my emails again but then it stopped. My email works great with all other sites. No problems there. I have embarq dsl but no email address with them. Are you sure the problem is not on your side.

Thanks for the reply.

5. Joe

Joe

Yes, you may have put us on block/spam list or added a filter to your account.

I checked we have over 700+ members with @msn.com and yours is the only one with the problem. Check to see if you set up a filter for your account.

6. newtoet

newtoet

msn is by far the worst web-based email service. Try Google or Yahoo!.

7. I have an msn email account but I receive replies from hotmail. Its on your end cause you fixed it once before and once again it is kaput.

8. Joe

Joe

I sent out a test email to your MSN account which is the only account we have on file. I'm not sure where your hotmail account comes in but it is not know to us.

Regards,
    Joe