What Happened with Doug Allen Last Year?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chipmunk, Sep 14, 2009.

1. jjf

jjf

What a pity you feel the need to respond in this manner.

#21     Sep 17, 2009
  2. What are pity you are so lazy, that after someone posts and says they don't plan to elaborate, you tell them they should.

Seriously, your post looked like a 7 year old who wants others to spoon feed them.

And since you answered this just a few minutes after I posted, you need to stop trolling the pages looking for places to say dumb things, all day long...

On ignore, for this one.

#22     Sep 17, 2009
  3. jjf

jjf

Another excellent post TZ

#23     Sep 17, 2009

4. I pm'ed him from his posts here in ET and was accepted into his group. There was no hoops to jump through or anything.

I always try and keep an open mind about people and the markets, it's a good quality to have as a trader.

That being said, I was surprised that he did not take me into his funding program because my system is fairly robust but I was having trouble following it psychologically.

No harm, no foul though because I got to watch his videos for free and as I said I got a lot out of them.

#24     Sep 18, 2009
  5. jjf

jjf

Are you one or two personalities

jjf

#25     Sep 18, 2009

6. LOL

I said keep open mind, I didn't say I was a sucker.

I call them as I see them "AFTER" I check things out for myself.

Point being, never believe other people opinions, do your own homework and trust yourself.

#26     Sep 18, 2009
  7. what happened to the Fiji experience to get funding?

tony robbins pull out at the last minute?

surf:D

#27     Sep 18, 2009
  8. jjf

jjf

another excellent ET post Vespasian
    jjf

#28     Sep 18, 2009
  9. Pittsburgh, PA (I-Newswire) January 29, 2011 - Doug Allen will soon be releasing his latest book, "Million Dollar Profits."

This book chronicles Doug Allen's transformation from a corporate worker making $60,000 a year to a financial trader who made over $2.2 million in one day.

Allen then goes on to describe the core principles that you must have in place to create million dollar profits for yourself -no matter what business or profession you in.

Doug Allen is an internationally known speaker and author who has not only mastered the art and skill of making millions, but who also has a passion for teaching others to do the same.

"Million Dollar Profits" will also be available for Kindle.

#29     Jun 17, 2011
  10. AK100

AK100

Aren't they all.......

#30     Jun 17, 2011