What Happened with Doug Allen Last Year?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chipmunk, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Nothing like having a posh, wall-street address :D

#11     Sep 16, 2009
  2. Doug quickly disappeared when I threatened to file a complaint with FINRA.
    Go back to the original thread.

#12     Sep 17, 2009
  3. You guys are as stupid as stupid gets.

I loved his video's and still watch them to this day.

It didn't cost me a dime and I got some great value from them.

I was never solicited and I was never spammed.

Doug's an A1 guy in my books.

#13     Sep 17, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Please post 2 advices that you found useful and you haven't heard anywhere else.

By the way FYI there are (at least) 2 Doug Allens* in similar business....For more confussion, there is a Robert G. Allen too, author of wealth creating books.

*Interestingly, they look alike, similar age and both bald, but one is in Texas the other is in Pittsburgh

#14     Sep 17, 2009
  5. actually, its ROBERT ALLEN.

i bet this is the same guy as the real estate guy ROBERT ALLEN just testing out some new ideas.

someone posted here that the new traders were found quickly and funded--therefore he has no more need to post here or communicate with anyone.

he had an agenda, finished it and moved on--- maybe...

surf

#15     Sep 17, 2009
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

ET's Doug/Robert Allen Hall of Fame:

[​IMG]

Doug Allen, 3 times alumni of McDonalds Hamburger University, MLM businessman

-----------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Robert Douglas Allen (our Doug), manager of BLC and most likely MLM businessman

-------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Robert G. Allen, author of several wealth creating and real estate books

#16     Sep 17, 2009

7. 1. Your brain is designed to avoid pain and seek pleasure, it's the pain avoidance that's getting in your way of making money as a trader.

2. Your brain is designed to respond to visual stimulus and by staring at a chart all day you will have no chance of overriding your instinctive responses unless you have tools that help you do so.

I won't get into those tools ....

I could list 20 other things that I got from the video's but your all too smart to have an open mind and learn, so I will be happy to keep them to myself.

#17     Sep 17, 2009
  8. jjf

jjf

good post.
    Please list the tools you refer to plus some of the 20 other things you also refer to

thanks

#18     Sep 17, 2009
  9. 1) try reading the post before speaking: I could list 20 other things that I got from the video's but your all too smart to have an open mind and learn, so I will be happy to keep them to myself.

#19     Sep 17, 2009
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just out of curiosity, how did you hear about him/found his video?

Assuming this is your first ET handle (I know, wrong assumption) you signed here up way after Doug was already gone and we forgot about him.

So....?

P.S.: According to you LW is a conman, but Doug, using UPS stores as his fund's suites not? Yes, instant credibility... :)

#20     Sep 17, 2009