What happened to Zen Master Porgie?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, Jan 25, 2007.

1. porge

porge

Yes if one is a fool. Mr. Bush has our economy rocking and rolling...he hasn't given china rocket secrets nor killed thousands of acres of coal production in Nevada to save china
    s coal interests over there...nor pardoned marc rich....who later got big stuff from oil for food Iraq scam....... ? No terrorist attacks in 5 yrs no thanks to whining Teddy Kennedy types.....the chappaquidick champion swimmer.......... Mr Bush hasn't claimed to be a Christian while a member of the devil's party like bible toting hillary ...He doesn't support killing babies and men on men....and yes, i believe he can find his billing records on his own living room table....not years later as miss closet girl did.after a few years of lying........barack HUSSEIN and islamic school for 4 years? Hillary fired dick morris for making 1 single comment to the press about her personal life after he saved their bacon #2 election for prez ...WHAT DID HE SAY? go figger.....i know i heard and saw him.... don't find out you won't sleep well tonight.....

#11     Jan 25, 2007
  2. all of those things pale in comparison to piling up more debt than all previous presidents combined and getting us into a war that has destablized the whole middle east and is projected to cost 1.2 trillion dollars.
    just because bush claims to talk to an imaginary sky daddy every day does not make him competent to run a country.
    bush needs stupid gullible people like you to stay in power even though he laughs at the religious right. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15228489/

"Religion is regarded by the common man as true, the wise man as false, and the rulers as useful."

~Seneca

#12     Jan 25, 2007
  3. Dear Porge, I don't think you are aware of this fact, but by your ranting you will cause a lot of readers to switch party next time, to the Left ie. This madman's sputtering is not something somebody wants to be identified with.
    But please, continue.....

Ursa..

#13     Jan 25, 2007
  4. porge

porge

the zoo is open

#14     Jan 25, 2007
  5. Thanks for telling us, but that was very clear already.

Just reduce the intake with 1 bottle a day and you'll be fine in a month or two,

Ursa..

#15     Jan 26, 2007
  6. Osama Obama
    Osama Obama
    Osama Obama

Has a nice meditation ring to it I would say.

Now if we could just get Obama to grow a long dangly beard like Osama...

And perhaps put a turbin on his head...

We could have a terrorist looking dude with a terrorist sounding
    name for President.

The girl with the mean look also has a scared look in her eyes.

#16     Jan 27, 2007
  7. Just like you, repeat and repeat, anything you hear on FOX.

Here's a fine man who maybe is able to pull your country from this incredible mess and he is already bashed to death by the non-thinking herds. I know the ones that are scared here.
    If the next prez is a dem then all the mess will spill out. The US will be astounded by the level of incompetence and power abuse at this very moment. This is far far worse than Nixon.

Ursa..

#17     Jan 27, 2007
  8. I've never started a poll here, but I'm tempted. It would go like this

version77 is

1. 15 years old

2. 16 years old

3. 13 years old

4. 14 years old

Another poll would look like this

How many members has version 77 threatened to put on ignore, only to respond to their posts a few days later

1. 4

2. 5

3. 32

4. 132

5. more than 20

#18     Jan 27, 2007
  9. Bush is a real good Christian!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#19     Jan 27, 2007
  10. You guys need to put an end to this politics bs. You may disagree with porge's politics but you have to admit that the guy has integrity. There is a spontaneity, honesty, and no-bs quality to his posts unlike most on this board. And when it comes to trading he's all 100% integrity.

#20     Jan 27, 2007