What happened to Zen Master Porgie?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, Jan 25, 2007.

1. His posts have helped me see the light more than any other guy on this board. And he was the funniest mofo too. If you don't post again porgie, I just want to say thanks.

2. he will be back. reincarnation. you must live in a very dark place if he made you see any light.

3. porge

porge

I live in a very beautiful place. Where people don't believe in killing babies, by crushing their heads and sucking their brains out with their heads barely in the womb, so it can be technically not murder. WWJD. I live in a beautiful place where people don't support men marrying men, or women marrying women. I live in a beautiful place where most people don't respect liberal democrats who would rather ban the Bible than offend the terrorists. I live in a beautiful place where people don't believe Bill Clinton to be anything more than an idiot who stepped into the dot.com revolution and claimed his economic policies did it ....when we all know it was Al....by the way, for the folks up North, when you are wading butt deep in the snow do you still believe Al and His global warming joke.

4. porge

porge

is zen like karma? satan's stuff?

6. You live in iran?:confused:

7. No porgie (if it is you), Zen is what Eastern folk call 'God's Grace' - its a very White Christian thing. Do not be afraid of it. Glad to see you alive and well.

8. porge

porge

Shall we elect Barack Hussein Obama? Or the girl with the mean look in her eyes?

9. bush makes either one look good.

10. porge

porge

Yes, it is porgie.....thanks much

#10     Jan 25, 2007