what happened to these great posters?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by blackguard, Aug 10, 2005.

1. #11     Aug 11, 2005
  2. cable

cable

No, it looks like you're right to me. Thanks for the link. I remember spending an entertaining evening one time reading posts from his blog. Hitman seemed very determined (ie young and cocky), but with major personality defects that kept knocking him down over and over again. But at least he was honest in his postings. Most people try to keep their strategies secret, and their failures more secret. Hitman was good to share, IIRC.

#12     Aug 11, 2005
  3. Like I said previously, Hitman will be back.... watch this space...

#13     Aug 12, 2005
  4. That was one of the most depressing yet enticing threads I have ever read. Wow and to think that someone like Hitman who seemed almost like a supertrader waiting to break out ended up dwindling away at the end of 2003. If he only knew how much worse the markets are now and how much more skill it takes to make the same depreciating dollar than it took in 2003.

Yet his honesty is just astonishing. The way he explores himself & his flaws really makes you think about oneself. Baron needs to invite him back to ET, even if Hitman does not trade anymore.

#14     Aug 12, 2005
  5. The last thing Elite Trader needs is another never-ending, mind-numbing, self-flagellating, same-story soap opera.

Holy smokes, Hydro!! That's nothing but over-stoked, purely sinsemilla-induced, silly sentimentality.

#15     Aug 12, 2005
  6. cable

cable

LOL! Can I use that? Whenever I'm doing a transaction from now on I'm going to say "Here's 20 depreciating dollars, keep the change" or "I'll bet you 5 depreciating dollars that Mike is just faking sick today."

#16     Aug 12, 2005
  7. if was a "great one" why'd he have to leave in first place :p

#17     Aug 13, 2005
  8. LOL you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't. Depends on whether you believe the government inflation statistics instead of just paying attention to the prices of goods around you.

#18     Aug 17, 2005
  9. cable

cable

I'm usually too busy posting drivel on ET to have a clue how much things cost around me (except Starbucks -- OUCH!), but yeah, I know what you mean.

#19     Aug 17, 2005
  10. the guy I am really looking for is 777. He knew his trading and was funny as hell. I remember spending some time w/him in the room when I had another ID- this was in the summer of 2002. I think he cleaned up that fall, coz he was long a bunch of those stocks that rallied big.

what is his ID now?

#20     Aug 18, 2005