What happened to that JPM thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CT10Gov, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe

It looks like a he only had about 5 posts to himself, a relatively new user. His posts were rude in nature, except for his first which started his thread. His posts were deleted and it when the first post in a thread is deleted, the thread goes along with it.

#11     Oct 8, 2012
  2. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Thanks. He was pretty ignorant, but there was something quotable in that thread I wanted to use; Oh well.

#12     Oct 8, 2012
  3. I remember this thread. He smashed you like you were a kitten. You were very upset, and made several posts in that thread, even though he made a couple replys. You were even saying "why won't you reply"? I think you were mad because he appeared to be a real trader.

I'm not defending him, he was a snob/jerk, but only that you (CT) were the loser in that thread.

Mike :)

#13     Oct 18, 2012
  4. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

I'm pretty sure that isn't the case. In fact, why don't we drag it out and let everyone see.

It's interesting that your posting arises almost to being libel (well, it's not, since this is all anonymous and ultimately, who cares). If Joe cares to bring back that thread, we can all see how much of a liar you are.

(If I recall, I posted a WSJ article that directly contradicted your posting; after which you didn't rejoin the conversation).

#14     Oct 18, 2012
  5. Is this post supposed to make joe bring back the thread?

Lets see it, I do not care. You can make 5 more posts to a user who I guess is deleted, while I'll be doing something else.

#15     Oct 18, 2012
  6. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Um... you are the one who started trolling just now about it; This whole thing has been forgotten for sometime. This post is weeks old.

I'm posting in reply to the lies you just concocted. If you don't care, why did you bother making up a bunch of lies about it.

Lies that are easily exposed if Joe brings back the thread. If not, I think there are enough users who might still remember what happened anyway.

I'm not sure why you are doing any of this. Attention seeking? Trolling?

#16     Oct 18, 2012
  7. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Ur... Joe - maybe you care to close this thread? It started with me trying to find out what happened to a thread. It's now just colonial_dr guy harassing me and making unfounded accusations.

#17     Oct 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.