What happened to that autosurf discussion?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CasperCRF, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe

There was an abundance of spam coming from one of the posters, and all of the discussion was related to how this system (the one that was being spammed) worked.

#11     Jan 25, 2006
  2. Choad

Choad

Spammin' Sammy? Say it ain't so???!!!!

Sam, ES, et al, any way we can start up a similar thread - minus the spam?

It was very interesting learning about that stuff and 'Savant's trials/tribulations. Sure, it's all a ponzi scam, but it was one of the more interesting ET threads... :(

#12     Jan 25, 2006
  3. Baron,

your not mad at me are you...?

It was in Chat and I was not recruiting anyone for my benefit, other than getting credit if they joined my Downline...I only got two people..we are all in a more appropriate forum, but I think I got a few new members over to ET...

I didn't realize I was doing anything that bad...please do not be pissed at me...I really enjoy ET, but I am always in trouble here...

I really can't understand savage and why he got so upset?

It was interesting as many concepts were related to Trading, and it was fascinating to see the correlation...

I thought we could talk about anything in Chat...Just read some of the terrible political discussions going on...surely I did not violate the rules that much?

Look I am not challenging you...I would lose as all you would have to do is ban me for good...This has been a favorite place of mine for years and I really mean no harm...

Since that thread my Retail Spot Forex Trading has improved in Cash & Carry (Grid) which has a discretionary componet to it..

Michael B.

#13     Jan 25, 2006
  4. shit did I spell componet right? I went to edit it and the %$##@@! 10 minute thing stopped me! I really hate this 10 minute thing.

#14     Jan 25, 2006
  5. Where has this discussion continued? I found it extremely interesting and would like to follow it.

#15     Jan 26, 2006
  6. Just read a blurb about StormPay freezing all assets for 12DailyPro, an investigation by the FBI and a forthcoming determination if these autosurf programs are in fact ponzi schemes. Don't know what if any of the above is true, just passing it along as I found it. The last paragraph is the most interesting.

http://bigdaddyhyip.com/

Latest e-mail from Stormpay about this situation:

#16     Feb 7, 2006
  7. incredible...what a surprise!
    I am astonished! how did that happened??
    oh, uh..how could have I forseen something like this?...I am lost for words

#17     Feb 7, 2006
  8. Choad

Choad

I'm stunned!

Round up the usual suspects!!!

[​IMG]

#18     Feb 7, 2006
  9. And you guys even had to wonder why we shut that stuff down. Your friendly Mods have been around the block more than once, but we keep our citizens in mind.
    :p

#19     Feb 10, 2006
  10. We get citizenship?:D Been around the block, or running inteference.........
    I liked the enthusiasm of the deleted thread.
    Trouble is, most things that are that enthusiastic are stock pimpin, (actually not too much of that here which is good-then again i dont trade stocks), fx shop pimpin (dont trade fx right now) BTW phildunn is the marketiva spammer from hell,
    and looking around........where's the enthusiasm?

Try and be enthusiastic about something, and get shot down in flames. Oh well.
    Curb your enthusiasm, huh?

:)

#20     Feb 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.