What happened to SA Market Forcaster / predictor threads?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by maxinger, Aug 16, 2019.

1. maxinger

maxinger

It is totally gone.

perhaps administrator can create a folder for
    Forcaster / predictor / fortune telling or whatever.

Nobert likes this.
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

He canceled his sponsorship of ET so his threads were removed as a result of that. He wasn't a good fit for this web site anyway.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I don't know why but it seems like these guys that make calls are cut out of a different type of material. I've had a few of them as sponsors over the last year, and not one of them listened to me or followed my instructions on how to participate in a way that will benefit everyone.

Another common behavior trait is that they all canceled within the first month, despite me telling them from day one that it takes time to build up a reputation and that they need to be prepared to stick with it for 3 - 6 months at a minimum. It's like they expect for everyone to bow down at their feet the second they arrive here, and if we don't, then they're out of here. It's so weird.

They also would spend virtually no time explaining why they were making a certain call, which leaves everybody in the dark as to what the basis was. Hey, maybe that's their strategy because it leaves everything ambiguous and leaves them less accountable than they otherwise would be.

I could go on, but I think I'm done with the signal providers for a while.

4. maxinger

maxinger

I have experienced the other extreme end of service provider.
    This service provider had excellent communiciation skills,
    excellent Public Relations,
    had excellent physical image.
    He conducted trading courses and thousands of students had attended his courses.
    Honestly speaking, if you want to sell fridge to the eskimo, this is the best person to learn from.

Now he disappeared from the face of the earth.

There are some good but humble service providers but there are not many in this world.

Baron likes this.
  5. Stop loss?

Nobert likes this.