What happened to Republicans? how did they become the tinfoil hatters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, May 6, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Hey RCG What gives? You used to also think that Obama was an idiot and that none of these attacks were race related.... Is this just another example of you being incredibly confused?

My bet is that right around the time your trading took a turn for the worse, you mysteriously became a big proponent of liberalism. :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206624&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

#41     May 6, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Horse shit
    More horse shit, what would be wrong with simply balancing the budget and paying off our debt?

A lot us <s>racist</s> conservatives would like to do just that. But our Nobel Peace Prize winning POTUS apparently has other ideas.

Oh we can/could but the politicians in a position to do so won't because they care more about saving their political careers than saving the country

#42     May 6, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even more horse shit/opinion.

#43     May 6, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And miss out on bitch slapping YOU, no way Kunt boy.

#44     May 6, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

If you want to spend some time reading some priceless stuff from RCG read the thread i linked into on the previous post.... Im almost wondering at this point if it is still the same person posting under that handle. :D

#45     May 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I've repeatedly tried to give him the benefit of the doubt I'm starting to form the conclusion RCG should stick to emptying bed pans and giving sponge baths to old men.

#46     May 6, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2951904#post2951904

#47     May 6, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Time for a new handle RCG Trader, you have been outed for the idiot that you are.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2951960#post2951960

#48     May 6, 2011
  9. good god you people are idiots

JFK was a conservative

Take a look at what children are exposed to today versus 50-40-30-20 years ago. The culture is a cesspool ... that culture is a result of the inherent degenerate/amoral attitude of leftists... which is a relatively new phenonmom and getting worse.

Obama is an amoral uber-liberal ... And it's republicans who have gone off the deep end?

Wall Street is governed by leftist bankers ...

Grow the fuck up ignorant, young liberal fools

Anyone remember the whole "Global Warming We Are All Going To Die, Unless We Tax Your Carbon"... Liberals genuinely do have a mental disorder... so has been my experience

#49     May 6, 2011
  10. Lucrum your benefit of the doubt was DQed long ago, as evidenced by this sterling post, maybe the person who described allied health to you was a CNA, but I am an RN. Perhaps you can come work for me someday:D

#50     May 6, 2011