What happened to Republicans? how did they become the tinfoil hatters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, May 6, 2011.

1. Tin foil hats, or any remarkably extreme position is the result of mental trauma.

What has happened is that a few simply cannot handle the paradigm shift that has occurred in America. So they turn into birthers, troofers, deathers, afterbirthers, etc. Anyone can find a church to hide in, and that is what all of these manifestations are, churches.

The word Liberal is, to members of these churches, anyone who is tolerant, or worse yet, accepting of minorities, gays, women, and labor conditions that discouraged outright exploitation.

So, if you are not minority, you must be white.
    If you are not a woman, you must be male.
    If you are not gay, you must be straight.

Who is doing all the crying?:D

Elementary, my dear Watson, elementary.

#11     May 6, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Race baiting, if not outright racism, explains a lot of it. They decided to pander to the lowest common denominator rather than be "The Big Tent" line they were pushing earlier. All that birther crap, that "I want my country back" crap is race-based at its core. Most Americans have moved on and the GOP is stuck with Nixon's Southern Strategy (appeal to white racism) taken to even new extremes.

[​IMG]

#12     May 6, 2011
  3. A paradigm shift that has left them with only tin foil.

#13     May 6, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THIS you are an expert on.

#14     May 6, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

So are you, Lowscum.

#15     May 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like we struck a nerve Larson.

:)

#16     May 6, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Did my post get deleted?

#17     May 6, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

And im curious what you would have called it when the far left was calling Bush every bad name in the book and claiming he attacked his own country.

Was that racism? Was the fact that black people universally hated bush racism?

News flash buddy, people on the right dont like people on the left, and vice versa, there is nothing new with Obama that hasnt happened with every president before, though people may have been more vocal with Obama and Bush, quite simply due to the fact that both have been horrible leaders.

Why dont you tell me something else, If Obama is such a great leader why do so many the left on this site pretend not to like him? Surely If Obama was really an amazing leader people would be proud to say that they liked him and what he is doing. I have heard just as bout as many lefties denying they support his brand of liberalism as i have heard from people on the right.

You yourself wont admit you are a far left individual, you claim to be a libertarian, and i wonder whether or not you even know what the term means, given the fact that a libertarian is a social liberal and fiscal conservative, and Obama is the dead opposite of that. Take your far left race hustling and stick it up your ass.

#18     May 6, 2011
    #19     May 6, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Probably deleted it himself and now pretends like a moderator did it. :D

#20     May 6, 2011