What Happened to My Recent Threads Joe?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Code7

Code7

To clear things up, it might help to have a look at the last page of that thread before it got deleted. I agree, trolls should not be protected by deleting their garbage, they should be banned instead. It is one thing to be pro-Israel but quite another thing to insult American veterans by calling their strive for truth "antisemitic libel".

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=196556

#11     Apr 19, 2010
  2. I think the P&R area of the site is for the discussion of Politics and Religion. I don't think its an area where you are supposed to create the most profane, angry and offensive post imaginable. There is a big difference between the discussion of politics and religion and simply creating flame and troll posts designed to heat people up into their angriest mode. The "code of conduct" rules at the bottom do go into details of certain posts that are now allowed and you agreed to abide by when you first signed on.

So was your post designed to make people think and discuss the topics at hand or was it designed for them to come away angry and disgusted?

#12     Apr 19, 2010
  3. Correction not American Veterans but Antisemitic American Veterans. Antisemitic American Veterans can not be insulted because they already soiled themselves just like the Antisemitic German Veterans of WWII.

As the thread showed that was deleted by the likeminded brown shirt moderator Morganist, all 13 official investigations (that if anything were biased against Israel and its Defense Forces) went against the Liberty Sailors that this was a premedidated attack.

The FOOLS entered a war zone, and now they want MONEY for getting shot at in middle of a war??

#13     Apr 19, 2010
  4. This is not a place to resurrect p+r discussions that were deleted.

#14     Apr 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.