What happened to Melissa Lee on CNBC ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by syswizard, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Melissa Lee, early in her career, was not that hot. She's obviously had a lot of work done since then. Of course when you are making that much money, that's no problem.

#21     Jan 14, 2020
  2. Like it or not, CNBC moves stocks and the market.
    99% of it is garbage but you should have it on for that golden 1%

#22     Jan 14, 2020
    AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Hope he is doing OK. Shopping at Walmart? Imagine seeing The Kardashians at Dollar Tree!

#23     Jan 14, 2020
  4. Palindrome

Palindrome

I think he is fine, but lives a very normal life. It's funny that I see him around once in a while. Jim Cramer too, I've run into him he lives close to me too. Haven't seen him in years though but in the mid 2000's ran into him at the bowling alley and an italian restaurant ahhahaha

#24     Jan 15, 2020
  5. Isn’t she married to Ben Kallo of Tesla bull fame?

#25     Jan 18, 2020
  6. I stopped watching CNBC last October, once I found out I could get Bloomberg TV through TWS on Interactive Brokers (they only allow you 12 hours per day of watching, which is more than plenty for me). I do have to admit that Bloomberg TV is so much better than CNBC. Just not having to watch that clown Jim Cramer on a daily basis has been a true blessing (this moron recommended to load up on Bear Stearns during the financial crisis! Also relieved Abby Joseph Cohen is no longer on TV).

I cannot stand the guy, and pretty much 90% of their programming is garbage. At least, with Bloomberg TV, I am actually learning about the world, through serious journalism...

#26     Jan 18, 2020
    heispark and David Taylor like this.
    #27     Jan 18, 2020
  8. I don’t really watch the “Cartoon Network” but I like Jon Ferro’s Real Yield Show.

#28     Jan 18, 2020
  9. heispark

heispark

Enjoy free Bloomberg TV: http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-370
    :)

#29     Jan 19, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. Glad to know Bloomberg TV is free on IB TWS, do they have Bloomberg Radio free? I listen to CNBC listen now during my commute but it would be nice if we can listen to Bloomberg Radio instead.

#30     Jan 19, 2020