what happened to landis

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Mar 2, 2010.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

both.

i dveloped a different handle. i think i was posting under 'fireplace' or something. i sold the login details on e-bay though. :p

wow. ive never had a stalker before. i had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, and my favourite colour is lilac. my last purchase was a padlock for my trash bin to stop et fans sneaking through my private life, counting used condoms, wishing they were my girlfriend etc. :D

#11     Mar 4, 2010
  2. don't get ahead of yourself Fred and try and not be so sensitive. A stalker, by definition, would not be me since we've had just this one encounter.

'To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.'

I was playing around with ET search features; from your answer you have something to hide. That's ok, I really don't care past my first inquiry. No need to respond. Have a great day.

:)

#12     Mar 4, 2010
  3. Pastor Ted also has a nice wife...

I refer to actual conduct rather than inference or implication. Check his post history. He made numerous inappropriate references for no reason other than because the subject matter must have been on his mind, because it had nothing to do with the posts to which he was responding. And, judging by the number of such inappropriate posts, it must be on his mind a lot.

#13     Mar 4, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well done, that ALMOST sounds...well...you know..."intelwegent"
    Truth be known it's only when reading a typical libtards post.
    Like yours.

Now...you were saying something about your man love for Landis82?

#14     Mar 4, 2010
  5. Was I? Perhaps you'll have to point it out, because from where I'm standing it looks like it came from your head and that's called projection. See? There you go again. And for no otherwise discernible reason. Fascinating, don't you think?

#15     Mar 4, 2010
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

[​IMG]

oooh look, its the gay police come to arrest you both. he already has morganist and salvador sharing a special cell together.....

:D

#16     Mar 4, 2010
  7. Fred, your eager anticipation is duly noted.

#17     Mar 4, 2010
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

:D :D

ive got some handcuffs and a 'big stick'

#18     Mar 4, 2010