What happened to Jack Hershey's stochastics

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mangod, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangod

mangod

He was one of the staunchest supporters of the stochastic yet it is not a part of SCT

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14129&highlight=sct

This is typical of the wandering trader searching for the holy grail and constantly changing methods, indicators etc as each fails

SCT is just another incarnation of a losing mindset that cant find success because the focus is all on the "magical method" at the expense of the true keys to profitability.. money management, price action & trading psychology

2. In your own way, you continue to provide a service to Elite Trader ... I just think it's fucking hysterical that nobody is paying attention to what you're saying, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

3. mangod

mangod

Really? Because you seem to be paying very close attention :p

I might point out you have the same prerogative as all other ET members.. you don't have to read it let alone comment on it

4. Damn straight kiddo, I'm in this game to make as much money as I can! :cool:

JJ

5. mangod

mangod

Well good because paying close attention to me when I tell you SCT is worthless and your time would be better spent studying price action, money management and trading psychology might just get you there

6. mangod

mangod

By the way, what do you think Happened to Jack's stochastics?

Alien abduction?

7. mangod

mangod

Did they insert the anal probe orally?

8. The obvious is to trade with each upswing and downswing as the follow each other on your screen. You do that in sequence changing back and forth from long (buy start of each upswing) to short (sell start of each downswing) as you proceed through the days trading menu. You stay in play for the trading session.

Otherwise you are simply fucking about in tedious games of ambush (set ups to try and capture some chunks of profit here and there) and treating the market as a place of fear.

9. mangod

mangod

Never trust an old man with a ponytail

[​IMG]

That's good advice kids

10. dtan1e

dtan1e

i used to think jack is a nutcase, still do, what the heck, lets make jack the new deity!

#10     Sep 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.