What happened to FxSkalper?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by NTB, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Chood

Chood

I would not have stayed interested in ET or bothered to try posting on it if not for the presence of veteran members. Now, anyone might say that's bad luck for ET (i.e., me becoming a part of it), but my general point and conclusion are this: while entertainment value -- notice, distraction, and such -- has a place (read Nick DeJour), the board is actually of value only because there are some veterans afoot. They usually are the only ones ready and able to dispel the nonsense that sometimes drops in.

#31     Nov 16, 2005
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

youre all a bunch of bitches. youd never say this stuff if he was around - you just talk about the dude behind his back.

he wasnt a successful trader this, he wasnt consistent that.....blah blah blah blah. at least he had some fun and took et with a pinch of salt. i mean c'mon!! can you really say that any super star trader learnt his craft on et? if any of you lot come here to learn how to trade it just shows how delusional you are. dont make me piss. et is just one big piss contest and skalpz was one of the better ones at it.

i come here to maybe catch up on peoples opinions and see whats going on in the trading world - not to figure out how to trade or talk about how how great i think im not because i lost a shit load in the market again today so think if i go on et and say i make $$$$$$ it will console me - and other people may start to believe in me even if i dont - cos thats kinda the impression i get from a lot of folk here.

pathetic.

if any of you had a positive mental attitude and were real winners you wouldnt all be so negative about someone, especially when they cant defend themselves.

viva et!!!! (cos it makes me piss :D)

(and bring back the harry trader v prince phillip piss fests - they were the best)

#32     Nov 16, 2005
  3. Chood

Chood

You're not referring to me: hell, I swatted Nick DeJour around like so many flies -- to him directly each time.

#33     Nov 16, 2005
  4. cable

cable

In the forex trading section, he often kept threads going with questions and comments, long after the thread would have died out normally. He had a knack for drawing good information out of good traders by asking them good questions -- and for some reason, they'd answer. The guy was sure enthusiastic.

And before I get accused -- no, I'm not Skalpz.

#34     Nov 16, 2005
  5. That's what I remember of the guy.

#35     Nov 16, 2005
  6. ES,
    I see you finally found someone to let you spam their message board for marks.
    Congratulations! With your new paypal account you can now become a successful vendor of false hope.
    BTW, didn't you leave here once or twice before? Why do you come back. Looking for more marks?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElectricSavant
    I have added tutorials to the PF in anticiaption of teaching how to participate in Standard Cash & Carry. It is complete with pictures on how to set up Oanda and how to use the spreadsheet.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does PF stand for? And where are the tutorials located?

Send a message via Yahoo to ElectricSavant
    Private Forum available in 2 weeks...see the paypal button here soon...stay tuned.

#36     Nov 18, 2005
  7. hans37

hans37

he morphed into coolweb is my guess.

#37     Nov 18, 2005
  8. So....I manage money and I have my own signal service and four websites in development...and I was invited to be a contributor in a Private Forum.

A hedge fund contacted me and is interested in my managment methods... and we are discussing an opportunity to manage a banks money...

stalker sulong, I would think that you and the other ET members would congratulate me. I owe it all to you and ET!

If I were dishonest then why would I use the same handle everywhere? I am not recruiting as my plate is already full...If anything, I just may become a sponsor here, for the tax write-off!

stalker sulong...just get over it...your friend scalpzy/coinzy got himself booted out of here without any help from me this time....

Michael B.

stay tuned...I got a lot of stuff to post and share traders and friends!

#38     Nov 18, 2005
  9. By the way, I am just a guest here, but why is this meaningless thread in the hook up forum, and allowed to pop up on the home page?

Shouldn't this be where all of the scalpzy/coinzy/sulong threads belong...over in the Journals forum!

#39     Nov 18, 2005
  10. FredBloggs.

You have no idea how valuable ET has been to me.

I would never have been where I am (in trading) if it wasn't for ET,

I would donate some advertising money to ET and put a big addon ET to advertise my good looking buttocks just for kicks to give back to ET

:D

#40     Nov 18, 2005