What happened to FxSkalper?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by NTB, Nov 2, 2005.

1. He was a joke as a trader and a joke as a kid. Good riddance, I say (although I had him on Ignore for the most part).

#21     Nov 16, 2005
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i remember a similar thread when his alter ego was banned - coinz.

at least he is remembered.

#22     Nov 16, 2005
  3. sooo NTB mate, u only registered in oct and u already missing skalpy hey, and u seem to be about to launch a fund or sthg like that reading from yr other posts, kinda same as what skalpy was 'working on' lately... funny, coincidences... ;-)

#23     Nov 16, 2005
  4. LOL...too bad IPs aren't visable to us. Probably Skalpz himself trying to drum up talk about him.

#24     Nov 16, 2005
  5. Chood

Chood

I suspect Nick DeJour is with us now, posting under one or more new nicks. He may have improved by shedding his "tells." If so, he wouldn't be the only poster to employ blue smoke and mirrors.

#25     Nov 16, 2005
  6. From first day i knew he was full of shit (why the hell "God
    of forex" posting in ET).

I never took part in any of his threads, i even knew
    his knowledge of trading, is below average trader.

#26     Nov 16, 2005

7. real smart? lol... umm, ok man. Yeah, I guess you mean street smart, huh?

You don't think he was a racist... so I guess the blatantly racist comments he posted were just.... ummm... they were just so that he could.... ummmm....uhhh... he posted them so that he.... errrr...

Actually, if he wasn't a racist, why did he post racist shit??

No wait, I know - you don't think that saying the Jews and the African Americans are responsible for the AIDS virus is a racist comment... right Steve-o? Is that right? Stevie-baby?

Please let us know what the fuck you mean by 'he was like most people on that matter'. Which matter? The one that coinzy mentioned in particular, about specific ethnic groups? Racism in general? That's a suck-ass weak- minded evasion if I ever heard one. Stand up and say what you mean.

Not like sulong, who came on here, called me a liar and then didn't have the guts to state specifically what I was lying about. That's because he knew his views would be distasteful to many here.

Lately there are a lot of people on here who like to talk but when it comes to action, they skulk back into their holes.

sulong let us know where he stands. (cowering). Why don't you out yourself here too? It will feel good once you do, kinda like when you stop cutting.

PS - Chood is almost certainly right. It's not too hard to figure out his new alias.

#27     Nov 16, 2005
  8. NTB

NTB

lol, i'm about the furthest thing from Skalpz that you'll ever encounter. The polar opposite. Actually, I personally hated the guy both as a human as well as a trader (if he ever really traded). I suppose it's hard to know someone really based upon their internet writings or image. However, from what I could ascertain, the guy was human waste of the lowest form and everything he ever said about trading, I thought was completely wrong. He was like a living, breathing example of how not to think or act as a trader. How does everyone know he was a kid? It wouldn't surprise me, I didn't think he was intelligent at all. Probably on the very lower end of the IQ scale. With that said, I miss the craziness that he would spew.

#28     Nov 16, 2005
  9. I have learned something. To be remembered and noticed gets a bigger audience the Coinzy/Skalpzy way.

Look at this thread for proof...

If I left no one would notice, even with my 7k of worthless posts...haha I said it first.

As far as Sulong, well she can only speak for herself, and I see again she has nothing to post or contribute. She can only reply. but this time she cannot.

I rest my case.

Michael B.

#29     Nov 16, 2005
  10. I was always shocked to see many traders take Scalpz
    serious, this proves most ET members have no clue what
    it takes to be consistantly profitable.

In scalpz case, He couldn't even define his method, i mean
    put him in front of best system developer in wallstreet, they
    got no where.

#30     Nov 16, 2005