What happened to FxSkalper?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by NTB, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Urkel

Urkel

He is probably not posting because he no longer has internet due to the fact that he was unable to make real money and pay his bills from a demo account.

#11     Nov 12, 2005
  2. He got banned for posting a thread about raising 5 mil. bucks.

Too many cry babies around here that get all offended when someone has a thought that is not approved by them first.

It's too bad we don't have more original thinkers around here. It's even worse that ET is run by a mob mentality.

Oh well, as long as there is a mob I guess.

#12     Nov 12, 2005
  3. Pabst

Pabst

I know he annoyed those who took him "seriously" but the kid had a really good wit. Those captioned Katrina photos he posted were as funny as anything I've seen, even by professional comedic standards, in quite some time.

#13     Nov 12, 2005
  4. Wrong. I'm sure he got banned because the mods found out about his racist hate-mongering.

Yeah, shouting down racists is so cry baby. I just hate it when these cry babies stand up and start ranting about acting like a real man. These do-gooder lefty bleeding hearts should just keep their mouths shut when someone posts about how the Jews are responsible for the AIDS epidemic, instead of getting all offended.

Am I Jewish? Nope. Am I a real man, one who can stand on his own two feet and not resort to scapegoating and hate-mongering to create a simile of self-identity? I try to be.

You're fucking right racist hate-mongering is not approved by me. Yeah, I 'get all offended' by it. And yes, I take it seriously.

#14     Nov 12, 2005
  5. No, I'm not wrong.
    No one cares what you approve of or disapprove of. What we know for sure is that you are a untruth teller.

#15     Nov 12, 2005
  6. What do you mean? C'mon - be a man. If you have something to say, say it - like I did. What did I tell an untruth about?

I dare you to explain yourself.

Omigod - I just did a search on your past posts. Now I know what you mean. Don't bother with that clarification, sulong. I won't respond.

#16     Nov 12, 2005
  7. lol...sulong calls tradnik a liar....

#17     Nov 12, 2005
  8. The kid was real smart and I don't think he was a racist like many are saying. He was like most people on that matter and just enjoyed going against the grain of political hypocrisy.

#18     Nov 16, 2005
  9. Skalpz was a joke of a trader. He reportedly did not use stops, ever. He traded both ways each position, and simply didn't close the losing position until it came back (which sometimes it never did). Anyone remember him holding 1.20 longs on the Euro all the way up past 1.36? He just kept "depositing" money to prevent margin calls.

#19     Nov 16, 2005
  10. exactly, quite refreshing most of the time, unlike a (very) few redneck / judgedredd / if ya nut wid' me, ya 'gainst me... type posters on this board...

#20     Nov 16, 2005