What happened to Free Thinker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Jan 13, 2013.

1. You had no december returns as you did not post them. Your fellow AOWM allowed that tho, so it all good.:)

#11     Jan 14, 2013

2. Despite all of your bluster you failed.
    I posted my results as agreed upon you have not.

What's too funny is you're too scared to even try to continue the challenge.

#12     Jan 14, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Anyone and everyone who has ever traded KNOWS they're false.
    The only ones around here you're fooling are Obama supporters, but then they're easily fooled anyway.

Free Thinker? Rumor has it some patrons from the local church knocked on his front door trying to save him. He got so mad his head exploded.

#13     Jan 14, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

To be honest it wouldnt surprise me if they knocked on his door, and converted him, and he is now doing missionary work, the guy bounced around from one end of the spectrum to the other always on the extreme, and always willing to buy into any argument his side had no matter how absurd.

#14     Jan 14, 2013

5. +1

#15     Jan 14, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

10 to 1 he's here under a new puppet.

#16     Jan 14, 2013
  7. 1) No doubt about it, otherwise he'd be screaming from the roof tops about besting me.

2) now that's just damn funny:D :D

#17     Jan 14, 2013
  8. No Phoenix , last time i heard he is in Washington, VIP invitation, for his sterling work in the elections and to have fun at the inauguration ball.
    No doubt, him and AK will be briefed on yanking the carpet from under you once again in 2014 , and who knows, he might just sweep you off your feet at the same time. Just you wait.:D.

#18     Jan 14, 2013
  9. jem

jem

like optional 777 before him...

his contract to engage in conversation with irrational but challenging rhetoric ended. The funny thing is, some of the lefties thought his arguments were legit.

now he may pop back in... on his own... but if his participation is less then consistent... we know his contract is over.

#19     Jan 14, 2013
  10. So he's the liberal version of pspr? How much do these guys make for posting anyway?

#20     Jan 14, 2013