What happened to Firefox browser?...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fight Club, May 19, 2005.

1. It doesn't work any more.
    Has anyone encountered the same problem?

2. No.

3. steve035

steve035

I quit using it about 2 months because I noticed that it was not releasing memory, maybe fixed in current release but I heard it was a persistent problem with the product.

4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

try netscape v8.0

they sat all firefox functionality is in this version.

maybe the bid firefox?

:confused:

5. Joe

Joe

I have a problem with it on one of my computers. On one I can not get updates, and when I go to flickr.com the computers whole screen goes black. It only happens on flickr.com, if I go to flickr.com with IE, no problem. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling 4 times with no solution.

I like firefox, no problems with it on my laptop, but I take alot better care of my laptop than my PC.

I run latest version 1.04 on both.

6. FT79

FT79

No problems (I run 1.0.4)

7. I run 1.04 and it runs well. The Netscape product also has the same functionality. It is too much at times. It added a lot to Firefox.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the teal blue coloring of the Netscape window. That alone will drive me to my ruin.

8. Not one problem. Regular updates, works perfect.

9. how do you set it so you can access pages from your cache files instead out automatically reloading everytime you visit the page?

my dsl sucks, and i end up using dial-up more than half the time. i can't stand the constant reloads. thanks.

10. OK, I fixed it. It had something to do with connection settings. Something changed, probably from my isp, and I had to switch it back and forth, and it worked.

Sammy, check your cache settings. Go to tools->options->privacy...

#10     May 19, 2005