'What happened to Europe's collapse ?'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Wallace, Sep 19, 2010.

1. You just confirmed AGAIN my comments elsewhere about you.

MORON! :)

>>> Everyone knew it was a problem, but no one knew when it was going to blow everything up. Ditto with the euro. <<<

Jackass amateur. God do I love it so to eliminate these pricks when they are caught off guard from their usual PRETENDING!!!!

:) :) :D :D

#11     Sep 19, 2010
  2. I dont know why you included china in this, it makes no sense.

#12     Sep 19, 2010

3. See what you posted and the article as yet another topping signal in Euroland.

European union CRASH on cusp of exploding. Sovereign collapses right around the corner

#13     Sep 19, 2010
  4. It all comes down to the banks. Someone will screw up and expose it all, probably sooner than later. Germany banks will be shown to be screwed too. Sentiment can change on a dime.

#14     Sep 20, 2010

5. Another way to look at it ..

HERD sentiment in the first recovery wave after a crash wave matches that of the TOP and in some cases, exceeds it. Its all a perfect setup for the next wave down, which is the killer wave and therefore by definition must rope in as many wildebeest as possible - it appears to have accomplished this nicely.

Now we wait.

#15     Sep 20, 2010
  6. If newbies stumble in here .... (I'm eliminated auto because I'm new)

take note of these losers - a master list will be ready in a few months. If you decide to follow these individuals the answer is clear - the best you will ever hope to achieve is LOSE BIG.

Wallace, Petsamo, Trefoil, Tsing Tao, dumb mother, hoffmanw, Picaso, newguy05,

(note1: psytrade not included, still under observation)

(note 2: Wallace is a special case in that he is one of the most helpful people here and generally means well and is devoid of subterfuge and is never a pretender. But he don't know doodly, that's his problem) :) :)

#16     Sep 20, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

The "unlimited" IMF/ECB backstop happened.

The drastic budget cuts necessary to prevent an EU-wide blowout have yet to materialize. The "bridge financing" was the multi-lateral loan. The proverbial can was kicked down the road...

#17     Sep 20, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

lasting pretty well here in the us with our fed

#18     Sep 20, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

really now. and since both germany and china are big exporters with little to no domestic demand, hows that gonna work out

#19     Sep 20, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

what is wrong with you? what i mean is, what mental disfunction do you suffer from

did I attack you?

#20     Sep 20, 2010