what happened to ES, NQ, & YM at 15:51

Discussion in 'Trading' started by doug456, Oct 31, 2003.

1. doug456

doug456

what happened to ES, NQ, & YM at 15:51 through the end of the session? why was there a sudden drop off without warning? anyone know?

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Probably couldn't find buyers at the nearest pivot levels so said the hell with it and went home.

3. Ever hear of closing positions before the close?? Especially ahead of a weekend when prices aren't going anywhere.

Is there supposed to be a warning? Must have missed the memo - and nobody mentioned it either. What is it?? A claxon, horn, or do they just shout like a golfer playing through "Hey eveyone, fair warning, I'm getting ready to close out!!"

:) :)

4. Mecro

Mecro

Hahahahaha

Fourth post and already insults

5. I was going to explain, but the thread deteriorated before I had the chance.

6. Perhaps you could revitalize it by posting your insights :cool:

-Fast

7. UHHH went down instead of up .. WTF you think should have happened a weekend rally party?? :confused:

8. doug, I think you should take their advice; filter out any filler BS and get to the real content. Complaining about it here isn't going to help or motivate people to reply to your questions.

-Fast

9. Ebo

Ebo

You all need to get laid.
    Or at least get away from the screen for an hour.
    You can cut the tension with a knife.
    Relax. It's Friday.
    You can not lose anything for 48 hours!

10. doug456

doug456

So is that it, everyone closed out of their positions? Why didn't a similar thing happen on Mon., Tues, Wed, Thurs. Is it because it was the last trading day of the month?

#10     Oct 31, 2003