what happened to bvsnq?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trend2009, May 19, 2020.

1. I bought bvsn yesterday around 4.3. this morning it was changed to bvsnq, the Q means it goes into bankruptcy, and there is no trading for it on tws and the final price is changed from 4. to 0.03. so it means i lost 100%?

2. Metamega

Metamega

3. Additionally, holders of record of the Company’s common stock (“Debtor Common Stock”) traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market through the close of business on Monday, May 18, 2020 are entitled to receive a cash distribution in the amount of $4.375 per share.

so will i receive 4.375$ per share or not?

4. Overnight

Overnight

There are caveats and "ifs" in the wording...

The Equity Interest Recovery may be less than $4.375 per share of Debtor Common Stock in the event that (A) the Debtor has more than 5,142,333 shares of Debtor Common Stock outstanding (including all Outstanding Shares, Restricted Stock Awards, Restricted Stock Units and Permitted Stock Options, whether or not vested) or (B) the Debtor lacks sufficient Cash (including Cash-on-Hand and proceeds from the liquidation of the IP Addresses) to pay all Case-Related Claims and Expenses and repayment of amounts, if any, incurred by ESW Capital, LLC (“ESW”) in connection with funding such Case-Related Claims and Expenses.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  5. Metamega

Metamega

Like @Overnight said, theirs a lot of “ifs” in that statement. Don’t think all hope is lost but probably take awhile for it to settle out.