What happened to Anek's AHG thread?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sniemiec, Oct 23, 2007.

1. To all the Anekians. Start your own "Anek Traders" thread and do the work and follow-up. He has given freely a well defined and profitable methodology.

#11     Oct 24, 2007
  2. doli

doli

I am occasionally on vacation in Tucson.
    Omitting names to spare the guilty, this is
    what I observed in a coffee shop:

Woman comes in, doesn\\\'t get coffee, sits for
    awhile, then goes out to get a paper. Later a man
    comes in and they introduce themselves. Man asks woman if she\\\'d like a drink, but she says, \\\"No, I\\\'m coffied out.\\\" Man gets a drink, then comes back to their table. Right away, they get down to business. Woman shows man some papers, asks man if he could trade that amount. He says that he can, and suggests that woman
    refi her father\\\'s house, which she is going to inherit, so that she will have more money to trade. (Woman is in fifties and concerned about
    having enough to retire with; man expresses
    his concern that she should have enough to
    live past 90, so it\\\'s imperative to have enough
    for him to trade, so that compounding is maximized, etc., etc.) So, yada, yada, yada, man gets cash to trade and a hefty chunk of
    whatever profit he can make with her money.

That racket must be better than operating a hedge fund. Imagine trading for several people, using their cash, without risking your
    own.

P.S. The refi was interesting, because the man suggested an interest only loan. Was he a CTA or CPO? If not, should he register as one?

#12     Oct 24, 2007
  3. Anek's last post of his thread:

10-17-07 04:08 PM

Conclusion of Phase I

You will find many pieces of the puzzle on this chart.

Please notice the following AHG key elements at work:

- The engulfing paintbars for entries and exits when riding meaningful trends although plenty of examples are scattered in the journal in this area

- Unnecessary large stops, the option of re-entering

- Meaningful Patterns

- Pattern failures

- Reversal Pattern confirmation

- Trendlines at work to help you stay with the trend and knowing when it might be over

- The magic "tick" confirmation after the breakout closing bar when a pattern forms

- The powerful synergy between macro and micro charts, knowledge of key areas

- The complete elimination of lagging indicators

- Comparison of narrow range (yesterday) and wide (today), more volatility is good for traders

- Market E-Motion lines for measuring strength of the trend and possible targets plus areas of congestion, highly powerful stuff. A swiss army knife, learn this tool well.

I feel Phase I of AHG is complete.

Feel free to discuss the tasks and methods at hand among you all. I will now take a much needed rest and when the time is right for me, I will return for Phase II.

If I'm forgetting something I'm sure it's somewhere in the journal.

Screen time and practice should be the priority now along with avoiding the root of all evil, the chop.

Until the next time.

(to be continued)

Anek

To me, it looks like he was ending this particular thread no matter what.
    Crying over the end of the thread will do no good.

Link to the start of his thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99283&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Link to the post above with his last chart on page 465:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99283&perpage=6&pagenumber=465

#13     Oct 25, 2007
  4. Once again, your alligator mouth writes checks your chipmunk ass can't cash. Feel free to let me know anytime you'd like to come out from behind your keyboard and meet face to face.

- Spydertrader

#14     Oct 25, 2007
  5. The fact is you were advertising your fee-based website here at EliteTrader.com (I'm not talking about C2) and the moderator deleted the information and gave you a warning.

Later, not before, in another thread is when you stated that C2 is not setup to take receive clients for you.

Notice how you twist the above facts considering your fee-based website is still up with payment information, with you on record in the "TA Doesn't Work" thread stating that eventually you will provide a service et cetera.

As a said before, if your not taking clients at your website (I'm not talking about the results you posted at C2)...

Why not just remove all the payment information from your fee-based website???

Until you do, your so call clarification has no merits especially when you continue to try an divert the conversation back to C2.

Also, I didn't say someone had access to your method...

I said someone said you made trading too complicated based upon what insights they've gathered from your posts here at ET and the poor results you posted in your journal in which you suddenly stopped (with no explanation) after the moderator removed the information that was in conflict with Elitetrader.com TOU policy.

Your attitude at ET completely changed after the moderator removed the fee-based info from your journal.

Last of all, Baron should have banned you for being a hypocrite after seeing you start later the following thread after your own SPAM attempts.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102386

P.S. I'm going back into Lurk mode for awhile...I'm starting to debate again with problematic ET members when its not needed.

I will be very careful next time and try to post something useful to the trading community.

Mark

#15     Oct 25, 2007
  6. Is all of this true rcan???

The timmay spammer hater and you were doing the same right here?

That's a tad ironic, isn't it?

:confused:

#16     Oct 25, 2007
  7. I thought this thread was deleted from the 'Journal' section...

#17     Oct 25, 2007
  8. Anek's thread or this one? This one is in the Feedback section...

#18     Oct 25, 2007
  9. This one. I posted it in the Journal section, but I didn't know it was moved.

#19     Oct 25, 2007
  10. Oh, I see. It started in the journal section and then was moved here.

Next, I guess it will be moved to chit chat... or politics... or announcements... or...:p

#20     Oct 25, 2007