What happened to acrary?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by test_user, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Of course it works for you as this search was done with your browser session. It doesn't work for anyone else.

I am familiar with all he posted.

#21     Oct 13, 2021
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

You're certain of that, are you?

If you are correct than ET is different from every other trading forum I've been on doing the exact same thing.

#22     Oct 13, 2021
  3. greejan

greejan

#23     Oct 13, 2021
  4. Guys, the number after "/search/" is the ID of a search result and it is associated with a specific user session. We can't view other people's search results.

#24     Oct 13, 2021
  5. Lcrary

Lcrary

Hi, I'm acrary's daughter. One of you reached out to me online to verify if what he said on here is true. I hate to break it to you, he's not a millionaire or billionaire. He's just your average Joe. There are half truths to what was said, where he worked and the knowledge he got is all true. Everything outside of that (from what I've read so far on here at least) is all fiction.

Totally up to you if you want to follow his formula to "get rich," but my family is far from wealthy.

Cheers and best of luck.

#25     Nov 6, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. It strikes me that we almost have a natural bias towards scale invariance when most things are not scale invariant.

If someone has a profit margin of 40% from selling thrift store clothing on ebay no one would compare that to Google and believe they could scale the business to a trillion dollar company.

That is basically the same situation as to why you can't compare a single trader to Rentech.

#26     Nov 6, 2022
  7. %%
    THANKS for the comment;
    I remember his nickname, helpful.
    MOST everybody in the world would consider any American super rich, so dont worry if his notes are not exactly Bill + Melinda Gates.
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah + Columbus Day early:caution::caution:

#27     Dec 14, 2023
    Hotcakes likes this.
  8. Sirissac

Sirissac

I didn't want to believe it, but I believe this post 100%. Without doxing him the following is all verified with public records.

A Google search shows that Alan Crary does have a daughter with a name starting with L.

Searching shows 'Alan Crary' you find he lives in a house in NE that is worth 300k as per zillow and that Lcrary is also associated. (same as his profile on ET). There is only one Alan Crary in NE.

Further searching shows that this is the same 'Alan Crary' that was active in the early late 90s/ early 2000s when he was associated with a location in Trumbull CT and commenting on this website trying to give guru info: https://traders.com/documentation/feedbk_docs/1998/01/Letters/Letters9801.html

The Trumbull Ct and the NE address are under the same profile in public records and are linked to the same person.

NE public records show a mortgage balance of 119,000 as of August 2001 and a mortgage of 134k in 2009 on said residence.

As far as I can tell Alan Crary owns a trucking business, not a trading business.

I'm confident I've found the right guy and it appears he is not a millionaire or Billionaire.

This took me ten minutes. Errrrrr. Another fake guru.

#28     Jan 29, 2024
    themickey and murray t turtle like this.
  9. %%
    You mean you don't really know his net worth ;
    +you dont .
    Unless you are in his family + even then you may nor know his net worth, maybe right on billionarie LOL:D:D

#29     Jan 30, 2024
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  10. Sirissac

Sirissac

No I don't know his net worth, but I can estimate it, being he owns a trucking business with one truck as per the disclosure records filed with the state. It's lower than 1mm.

#30     Jan 30, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.