What good is money

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Nov 18, 2009.

1. nitro

nitro

I have a '95 5-OH now. I like my car alot. The only thing that annoys me is the solid rear axle.

#51     Nov 20, 2009
  2. the new stangs have a solid rear too don't they?

#52     Nov 21, 2009
  3. nitro

nitro

Yep, but I think the Cobra/GT500 has an IRS. Thing is, every IRS I have ever seen from Ford stinks, with the exception of the one in the Fusion.

I don't know why this should be so. Maybe it would drive the price of the car too high for the target audience. Chevy does it right in the Corvette, imo.

#53     Nov 21, 2009
  4. the Z06 is within your price range now isn't it?

#54     Nov 21, 2009
  5. nitro

nitro

Nope.

#55     Nov 21, 2009
  6. itsonly about 70+K? you don't have 70K of play $ that you can lose?

#56     Nov 21, 2009
  7. nitro

nitro

Nope.

#57     Nov 21, 2009
  8. why not? :confused:

can i ask you a question.. why is it you are obviously smarter than most but you have no money?

#58     Nov 21, 2009
  9. nitro

nitro

LMAO.

Longshot, for the first time in nine years, you sound like a human being.

I don't know why success evades me, but it is really beginning to piss me off. The obvious answer is that the premise is false, or that the conclusion does not follow from the premise, or finally, that while it is a necessary condition to be "smart" to trade well, it is not sufficient. BTW, get on another track, please. Go in the Daily Hottie thread and post a pic.

#59     Nov 21, 2009
  10. i don't think it absolutely follows that the smartest people have more money..

but the more intelligent people should have a greater ability to manipulate their circumstance to achieve their goals..

do you agree?

#60     Nov 21, 2009